If you like pizza, and you enjoy pizza, and you eat pizza,
如果你喜欢披萨,而且经常吃披萨,
the likelihood is extremely high that you have seen our pizza boxes.
那你很有可能见过我们的披萨包装盒。
My name is Gil Korine, and I make pizza boxes for a living.
我叫吉尔·科林,我以做披萨包装盒为生。
We roughly make 10 million boxes a week.
我们一周大概生产1000万个包装盒。
As far as the design is concerned, it's very particular.
披萨包装盒的设计非常特别。
You know, picture of a pizza box, kind of like an album used to be.
披萨包装盒上面的图画有点像曾经的集邮簿。
It kind of creates what the artist is all about,
这些图画几乎涵盖了画家的所有想法
and that's what, you know, these owners view their pizza boxes as.
也体现了披萨店老板对自家包装盒的看法。
I've probably done over 10 thousand designs.
我大概做了一万多个设计。
This is a Holly original, and it's everywhere.
我叫霍莉,这张图是我的原创作品,它无处不在。
I see it in the garbage pails, I see it on the side of the parkway, I see it at friend’s houses when they get pizza.
我能在垃圾桶里看到它,能在公园路边看到它,甚至能在购买披萨的朋友家里看到它。
The fact that so many people, literally millions of people have seen my work and don't know that it's me,
事实上,有超级多的人看过我的作品,差不多得有数百万人,但他们都不知道这是我的作品,
kinda makes me chuckle to myself like I'm somehow sneaking through life with this identity that no one knows.
这真是太好笑了,就好像我以不为人知的身份偷偷生活着。
Having started the business from the beginning, the one thing about pizza, it brings happiness to everybody.
我从一开始就从事着与披萨相关的业务,它带给每个人快乐。
Everyone loves pizza.
每个人都爱披萨。