So when you say, "Let's grab a beer," it's never just about the beer.
当你说“我们去喝杯啤酒”的时候,就不仅仅是为了啤酒了。
Come on, I'm buying you a beer. Ok.
嘿,我请你喝杯啤酒吧。好的。
What did they say?
他们怎么说?
Flight crew is next door eating pizza.
机组人员在隔壁吃披萨。
It's how you say, "I'm glad we're stuck together."
意思可以是:“很高兴我们能在一起。”
Here's to new friends!
敬我们的新朋友!
Lydia, we sure could use your help on this.
莉迪亚,我们确实需要你的帮助。好的。
Or, ok... you deserve to be here. Congrats!
或者,好...你本就该在这里的。恭喜!
Or, you know.. I'm really sorry. No, not yet.
或者,很抱歉。不用说抱歉。
It's a way to say "Shake it off."
还是一种表达“摆脱它”的方式。
It wasn't that noticeable was it?
并没有那么明显,不是吗?
Only if you have ears!
就你有耳朵!
So, when we're back...
当我们回家时...
Can't do Friday, I've got a date!
周五不行,我有约了!
Why don't you bring her here?
为什么不把她带来呢?
Let's remember. It's never just about the beer.
让我们记住。这不仅仅是为了啤酒。
It's about saying that simple human truth:
是关于说出一个简单人之本性:
Come on, let's grab a beer.
来吧,我们去喝杯啤酒。
We need each other.
我们需要彼此。