It’s Steve and Maggie. Wow English TV. Yeah!
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
B – I – N – G – O. B - … oh he-hey!
B - I - N - G - O - B -…哦嘿嘿!
Hello boys and girls! It’s you, isn’t it?
男孩女孩们,你们好!是你们,对吗?
Eh… Oh, sorry. I’ve forgotten your name. What’s your name? What’s your name?
嗯……噢,对不起。我忘了你们的名字。你们的名字是什么?你们的名字是什么?
Oh, yes. Yes. I remember now. You remember my name, don’t you?
哦,是的。是的。我想起来了。你们记得我的名字,对吧?
Yeah! My name’s Steve! But can you spell my name?
没错!我叫史蒂夫!能拼出我的名字吗?
Let’s find out with a song and a little magic. Yay! Come on! Ha-ha-ha.
咱们通过一首歌和魔法来试试看吧。耶嘿!来吧!哈哈哈。
My name’s Steve. Can you spell it for me?
我叫史蒂夫。你能拼出来这个单词吗?
Can you spell the word?
你能拼出来这个单词吗?
S. La. La-la-la. S. La. La-la-la. S. La. La-la-la.
S。啦,啦啦啦。S。啦,啦啦啦。S。啦,啦啦啦。
Oh, what a naughty naughty bird. Oh, Maggie.
哦,这只鸟真是太淘气了。噢,麦琪。
Don’t be naughty! Where is she? Well, she’s not here. So, come on.
别淘气!她去哪里呢?她不在这儿。所以,开始吧。
Let’s sing the song again! Try and spell my name!
我们再唱一遍这首歌!试着拼出我的名字吧!
My name’s Steve. Can you spell it for me? Can you spell the word?
我的名字是史蒂夫。你能拼出来吗?你能拼出这个单词吗?
S – T. La-la-la. S – T. La-la-la. S – T. La-la-la.
S - T啦-啦-啦。S - T啦-啦-啦。S - T啦-啦-啦。
Oh, what a naughty naughty bird. Maggie!
哦,这只鸟真是太淘气了。麦琪!
I’m trying to show the boys and girls how to spell my name!
我正在给大家示范如何拼写我的名字呢!
Where is that naughty naughty bird? Oh, come on. Let’s try again. Oh. Ready?
那只淘气的小鸟去哪里了?哦,开始吧。我们再试一次。哦。准备好了吗?
My name’s Steve. Can you spell it for me? Can you spell the word?
我叫史蒂夫。你能拼一下我的名字吗?你能拼写这个单词吗?
S – T – E. La-la. S – T – E. La-la. S – T – E. La-la.
S - T - E啦啦。S - T - E啦啦。S - T - E啦啦。
Oh, what a naughty naughty bird.
哦,这只鸟真是太淘气了。
Oh, Maggie, stop it. Stop it. Stop it!
麦琪,别闹了。快停下。快停下!
I’m trying to teach them how to spell my name. Come on, let’s try again.
我想教他们怎么拼我的名字。来吧,我们再试一次。
Are you ready to sing? Here we go! My name’s Steve.
你准备好唱歌了吗?我们开始吧!我的名字叫史蒂夫。
Can you spell it for me? Can you spell the word?
你能拼一下吗?你能拼写这个单词吗?
S – T – E – V. La. S – T – E – V. La. S – T – E – V. La.
S - T - E - v - 啦。S - T - E - v - 啦。S - T - E - v - 啦。
Oh, what a naughty naughty bird. Oh-oh!
哦,多么淘气的鸟啊。哦,哦!
We only got one letter left to finish my name.
我的名字只剩下一个字母了。
Oh, where is Maggie? Oh! No. Hey! Oh, good. She’s not here, so we can finish our song.
哦,麦琪去哪儿了?哦!不。嘿!太好了。她不在,我们可以唱完这首歌了。
Come on then. Sing with me. Are you ready?
来吧。跟我唱。准备好了吗?
Here we go! My name’s Steve. Can you spell it for me? Can you spell the word?
开始,唱吧!我的名字是史蒂夫。你能拼一下吗?你能拼写这个单词吗?
S – T – E – V – E. S – T – E – V – E. S – T – E – V – E.
S – T – E – V – E. S – T – E – V – E. S – T – E – V – E.
Oh Maggie, you’re a clever bird. Oh-oh, well done Maggie!
哦,麦琪,你真是只聪明的小鸟。做得好,麦琪!
Now you can spell my name. Well done! Oh! But Maggie, can you spell your name?
现在你可以拼写我的名字了。做得好!哦!麦琪,你能拼出你的名字吗?
Eh… Ehm. La. La-la-la. Ha-ha-ha. Maggie, no no. But don’t worry.
这个...嗯。啦啦啦。哈哈哈。麦琪,不是这样的。不过别担心。
We can help, can’t we? Oh! We spell Maggie like this.
我们来帮你,可以吗?哦!我们这样拼写麦琪。
M – A – G – G – I – E. Maggie. Yay!
M – A – G – G – I – E。麦琪,好耶!
So, come on then. Let’s sing the song for Maggie!
那就来吧。让我们为麦琪唱这首歌!
Here we go! Ha-ha. Her name’s Maggie.
我们开始吧!哈哈。她的名字叫麦琪。
Can you spell it for me? Can you spell the word?
你能拼一下吗?你能拼写这个单词吗?
M – A – G – G – I – E. M – A – G – G – I – E. M – A – G – G – I – E.
M – A – G – G – I – E. M – A – G – G – I – E. M – A – G – G – I – E.
Oh Maggie, you’re a clever bird. Yeah! I can spell my name!
哦,麦琪,你真是只聪明的小鸟。是啊!我会拼写我的名字啦!
And can you spell your name? If you can, type it in the comment section below!
你能拼出你的名字吗?可以的话,请在下方评论区输入你的名字拼写!
Yay! Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next time!
太棒了!感谢收看,我们下期见!
Bye-bye, boys and girls! See you! He-he-hey!
再见,孩子们!下期节目见!哈哈哈!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V Y X W Z or Z if you’re British like me.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V Y X W Z 或Z(如果您像我一样是英国人)。