手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧犯罪电影《尤巴县突发新闻》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You are strong. You are important. You matter a lot.

你很坚强。你很重要。你举足轻重。
Sis, what happened?
姐姐,这是发生什么事了?
Someone destroyed my house!
有人毁了我的家!
Where's Karl?
卡尔在哪里?
I think someone took him.
我想是有人带走了他。
Who would take Karl? Sue?
为什么要带走卡尔?苏?
Local banker, Karl Buttons, abducted from his home in what appears to be a violent struggle.
当地银行家卡尔·巴顿斯在家中遭遇绑架,现场似乎发生了暴力冲突。
Hey Babe. Karl's in trouble. Turn on Channel 2.
嗨,宝贝。卡尔遇到麻烦了。打开电视2台。
Is there anything you want to say to the people?
你有什么想对大众说的吗?
I know you're out there Karl. I know I'll see you again.
我知道你就在这里。我知道我会再见到你的。
Oh shit, they kidnapped my brother.
我去,他们绑架了我的兄弟。
Should I get my gun? I'll get my gun.
我要不要把枪拿出来?我去拿。
Mrs. Buttons, usually in a missing persons case, people call the police before they call the media.
巴顿夫人,在失踪人口案件中,人们通常会先报警再通知媒体。
Karl was such a sweet man. Why would anyone take him?
卡尔真是个好人。为什么有人要抓走他?
This is a photo of me and Karl in case you need it for all the press conferences...
这是我和卡尔的照片,以备你在任何新闻发布会上需要它...
Can you think of someone who might want to harm your brother? Nope.
你能想到有谁会有可能伤害你的兄弟吗?想不到。
Oh dear. Nope, nope.
哦,亲爱的。想不到。

剧情科幻电影《尤巴县突发新闻》预告片

People don't fear you. I can't trust you to handle my business if people don't fear you.

没有人怕你。如果大家都不怕你,我就没法相信你能处理好我的任务。
Let him go, or I'll shoot you in the face with this gun.
放开他,不然我就用这把枪爆了你的头。
That's my vagina. You going to shoot me in the vagina?
你瞄准的可是我的下体。你要射我的下体吗?
No, I respect that area.
不,我对那个位置是很尊重的。
It's not nice to point guns at people.
拿枪指着别人不太好。
Karl isn't the guy who gets kidnapped. He's the guy who runs off on his wife.
卡尔不是被绑架的人。他是那个抛弃妻子的人。
If this whole kidnapping thing is fake, you need to come clean.
如果这次绑架事件是假的,你得坦白。
So if you did something, I can help you. Are you afraid? What? Yes.
如果你做了什么,我可以帮你。你害怕吗?是的。
I am strong.
我很坚强。
Knock, knock, we got a body.
叮咚,我们发现了一具尸体。
I am important.
我很重要。
Answer this door!
把门打开!
I am enough. Don't you think so? Yes. I think so too.
我已经足够好了。你不这么认为吗?是的。我也是这么认为的。
It's been a weekend of horror in Yuba County. A weekend of chaos and loss.
尤巴县度过了一个恐怖的周末。一个混乱和失落的周末。
Can you ahhh, not get my vibe. It's a good day.
你能不破坏我的好心情吗?今天可是个好日子。
Don't you think it's a good day? No!
你不觉得今天是个好日子吗?不!
I've done nothing wrong. I just want my husband back.
我没做错任何事。我只是想让我的丈夫回来。
I swear that these white bitches are crazy.
这些白人女性真是疯了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
violent ['vaiələnt]

想一想再看

adj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的

 
sue [su:]

想一想再看

vt. 控告,起诉
vi. 请求,追求,起诉

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
chaos ['keiɔs]

想一想再看

n. 混乱,无秩序,混沌

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。