手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

鸡肉的两种做法

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'm gonna show you not one, but two ways to reinvent your Sunday roast.

我要给你们展示的不是一个,而是两个重塑你周日烤肉的方法。

First a show-off bird that demands your attention, super tender with awesome finger licking flavours, this is beer butt chicken.

第一个就是你可以用来炫耀的菜,超级嫩的鸡肉,好吃到让你舔手指,这是美式啤酒鸡。

Yes, beer in butt of chicken, beautiful.

是的,啤酒要倒在鸡屁股里,超赞。

This method of cooking chicken was kind of American based, it was based around the barbecue, but also it's kind of cowboy so MMM-AHH-OHH.

这种烹调鸡肉的方法是美式的,是以烧烤为基础的,但也有点像牛仔风。

First you need a dry rub made with smoked paprika and cayenne pepper, fennel seeds, coriander seeds and just a touch of cumin.

首先,你需要倒入熏辣椒粉、辣椒、茴香籽、芫荽籽和少许孜然粉。

Finally some dried chilies, brown sugar, salt and pepper, and whizzed up.

最后来一些干辣椒、红糖、盐和胡椒粉,搅拌一下。

Have a little taste.

尝一尝。

Rubs are always gonna be super intense but, try and use your brain anyway, am I getting sugar?

我们要非常用力地涂抹,但要想一想,我加糖了吗?

Am I getting some lightness from the fennel seeds? Do I want more savouriness?

我从茴香籽里得到了些清淡口感吗?我想要更多的美味吗?

You know from Oregon or coriander seeds and stuff like that.

你知道从俄勒冈州带来的食材或芫荽籽之类的。

So you can kind of tweak it to your liking.

所以你们可以根据自己的喜好来调整。

I want to rub it with oil, getting all the cracks and crannies and then in with the rub but I want to get it to stick to every part of it,

我想涂点油,要渗进所有缝隙,然后倒入调料,我想让它粘在每一个地方,

create what the barbecue boys will call it bark, okay?

打造出烧烤男孩口中的“树皮”。

Which means like a kind of layer of flavour, it's gonna kind of protect the chicken, it's also going to absorb into the kind of frying,

也就是说,就像一层味道,它会保护鸡肉,也会吸收到煎炸、

cooking, roasting fat and it's also just gonna give that outside layer of chicken just a smash of flavour, this dish has got to have attitude.

烹饪、烤肉中,这也只是给鸡的外皮添味,这道菜必须有态度。

Next, it's time to raise the bar, with a rather unusual way of keeping a chicken lovely and moist.

接下来,是时候提高标准了,用一种相当不寻常的方式让鸡肉变得美味。

The beer up the jacksie.

啤酒要倒入鸡屁股里了。

Now, this is something I've wanted to do for a long time and I'm referring to the chicken right now.

这是我很久以来一直想做的事,我现在指的是鸡。

Okay, so I've got about an inch left in there.

好吧,还有一英寸高的啤酒。

The most exciting bit, we find ourself a roasting tray, we find ourself an orifice and then we ease it down.

最令人兴奋的是,我们要拿出一个烤盘,找到那个孔,然后将其变松。

That beer can is there for a reason it will keep the chicken super moist and infuse it with a light beery flavour,

啤酒罐的存在是有原因的,它能让鸡肉保持超级湿润,并给鸡肉注入淡淡的啤酒味,

as it cooks in the oven at 200 degrees for an hour and 20 minutes.

然后要放到在200度的烤箱里烹饪1小时20分钟。

Base it with good quality barbecue sauce, ten minutes before the end.

在结束前十分钟,用上等烧烤酱做底料。

While that cooks away, I want to show you another way to reinvent the roast with show-stopping bird number two, chicken in crust.

当它慢慢变熟的时候,我想给你们展示另一种方法,那就是面包鸡。

Why?! Why would you put chicken in a crust?

为什么?!为什么要把鸡放在面包里?

To keep in all the flavour.

为了保留所有的味道。

So, really simple, couple of kilos of flour, this is like blowout, this is the weekend, this is taking it to the next level.

做起来非常简单,撒几公斤面粉,就像井喷一样,这是周末,必须要大显身手一次。

鸡肉的两种做法.jpg

Mix up the basic pastry dough by adding water and a pinch of salt, this pastry crust is gonna seal in the chicken,

把基础的面团加水和一小撮盐混合在一起,面团的外壳会将鸡肉密封,

keeping it super juicy and tender and when you serve it up, I guarantee it will look nothing like your guests have ever seen.

保留它的超级多汁和软嫩,当你把它端上来的时候,我保证你的客人们都没有见过。

Next I want to up the ante with an intense flavoured butter for my chicken.

下一步我想在鸡肉上加一种口味浓烈的黄油。

So I've got some gorgeous girolle mushrooms sizzling in some olive oil, butter and garlic.

我在锅内的橄榄油、黄油和大蒜里放了一些超赞的蘑菇。

Now you can hit it up with some lovely kind of woody mushroom herbs, thyme, gorgeous, marjoram, lovely.

现在你可以用一些超赞的蘑菇、百里香和马郁兰了。

Right, I want to pump up the flavour with dried mushrooms, any dried mushrooms.

好的,我想用干蘑菇来调味,任何干蘑菇都可以。

Some are expensive, some are cheap, here's some porcini, you just go straight over with some boiling water from a kettle, just cover it.

有的很贵,有的很便宜,这里有一些牛肝菌,你们直接将水壶里的开水倒在上面,没过就行了。

The flavour that will come out of there is ridiculous.

那种味道很棒。

Notice that the dried mushrooms now are limp and soft, even in a matter of a minute.

注意,干蘑菇现在就变软了,即使只过了短短的一分钟。

So go in with a dried mushroom, look at the colour of that water, this is serious stuff.

放一个干蘑菇进去,看看水的颜色。

Leave those rich flavours to reduce and intensify, time to prep the chicken.

让这些丰富的味道减少再加强,该准备鸡肉了。

I'm gonna use a spatula, and we're gonna get that under the skin.

我要用小铲,把它放到鸡皮下面。

So grab this little piece of skin here, use your finger to separate the skin from the breast meat, once you've got a couple of fingers in there, go in with this spatula.

抓起这块皮,用你的手指把鸡皮和鸡胸肉分开,把几根手指戳到里面,然后将铲子塞进去。

Once you've created the pockets under the skin, chop the cooked mushrooms with some chopped parsley in a teaspoon of truffle oil,

当你在鸡皮下面弄成一个口袋时,把一些切好的蘑菇和欧芹浸在一茶匙松露油里,

then simply squodge in a pack of butter.

然后倒进一包黄油。

This flavoured butter, just ridiculous.

这种口味的黄油也很另类。

Get it into little holes, carefully push it down into the chicken, look at that you've got flavour going all down that breast there, that serious flavour.

把它放进小洞里,小心地把它放进鸡肉里,味道从鸡胸肉那里沿着往下顺。

Now we're ready to put it in pastry.

现在我们准备把它放进面包里。

You want it to be about a centi-meter thick, just gonna take a nice little cut at the top here.

要让它有一厘米厚,就在上面切个口子。

Okay, so we've got two bits, a larger piece for the bottom into the tray.

好的,我们有两块,将一大块放在盘子的底部。

Tie it up nice and tight so it will stay put once inside the pastry.

把它绑得紧紧的,这样放进面包里就会固定不动了。

Now we're ready and raring to go.

现在我们准备就绪,已经迫不及待了。

Put that second bit of dome over the bird like this, tuck her into bed, then, we can cut off the excess and we're ready to crimp it at the edge.

把第二块圆顶像这样盖在鸡肉上面,挤进去,然后我们可以把多余的部分切掉,我们准备把它的边缘卷起来。

We're keeping the humidity in, we're keeping the flavour in, it's all staying in.

我们保留着湿度,保留着味道,一切都保留着。

The whole theory of it is just amplifying flavour and it's dramatic and when you put that out on a Sunday roast table,

整个方法只是在放大味道,很赞,当你把它放在周日的烤肉桌上,

everyone's gonna go what, what's that alien that's just landed on planet Earth?

每个人都要问道,刚才登陆地球的那个外星人是啥?

Put in the oven for an hour and a half, at 180 degrees celsius.

在180摄氏度的烤箱里烹饪一个半小时。

Now the beer butt chicken.

现在美式啤酒鸡闪亮登场。

Here he is, shiny gorgeous, finger lickin good.

它来喽,色香味俱全的鸡肉来啦,好吃到舔手指。

Just finish it with shredded spring onion, some coriander, a little bit of chili and that will be absolutely incredible.

最后加上一点葱、香菜还有一点辣椒,太棒了。

Then the chicken in a crust.

然后端上面包鸡。

It is something very very special, get in there and cut around the outside.

这是一件非常特别的事情,伸进去,从外面切下来。

Oh? Chicken? When have you ever seen chicken like that?

哦?鸡肉?你什么时候见过那样的鸡肉?

Completely and utterly beautiful and tender and gorgeous.

诱人美味,软嫩可口。

That lovely flavour under the skin, it's just ridiculoso.

鸡皮下面的味道真的很特别。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
mushroom ['mʌʃrum]

想一想再看

n. 蘑菇,菌菇状物,暴发户
vi. 扩张,迅

 
bark [bɑ:k]

想一想再看

v. (狗)吠,咆哮
n. 狗吠,咆哮

 
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
pump [pʌmp]

想一想再看

n. 泵,抽水机,打气筒,抽水,打气
v. 打

 
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
moist [mɔist]

想一想再看

adj. 潮湿的,湿润的
(果物)多汁的

 
excess [ik'ses, 'ekses]

想一想再看

n. 过量,超过,过剩
adj. 过量的,额外

联想记忆
absorb [əb'sɔ:b]

想一想再看

vt. 吸纳,吸引 ... 的注意,吞并

联想记忆
dome [dəum]

想一想再看

n. 圆屋顶

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 意想不到的血腥玛丽牛腩 2021-01-23
  • 软粘可口的五香排骨 2021-01-30
  • 终极法式吐司 2021-03-07
  • 花式加工混合坚果 2021-03-12
  • 美味的虾多士吐司 2021-03-20
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。