Remember one thing, today for ourselves, our GMP last year is more than $550 billion US.
记住一件事,今天我们自己,我们的GMP去年超过5500亿美元。
To hire people deliver for us we need 5 million people.
为了雇佣员工为我们提供服务,我们需要500万人。
So how can we hire 5 million people deliver things for us, to deliver the things we sold?
那么我们如何雇佣500万人来为我们送货呢?
The only way we do is empower the service companies, logistics companies, making sure they’re efficient,
我们唯一能做的就是授权给服务公司,物流公司,确保他们的效率,
making sure that they make the money, and making sure that they can hire more people.
确保他们赚钱,确保他们能雇佣更多的人。
Without owning the whole chain, can you do it as effectively — the idea that
没有拥有整个链条,你能做的同样有效-这个理念,
you’re having — watching Amazon being able to deliver things now within hours literally?
你看到亚马逊在几个小时内就能送货吗?
We made 125 cities deliver within one day last year.
去年,我们实现了125个城市在一天内收货。
Imagine, ten years ago, deliver one thing from Beijing to Hangzhou takes about 8 days.
想象一下,十年前,把一件东西从北京送到杭州大约需要8天。
Now you could deliver things from Beijing to Inner Mongolia or some city within 12 hours. It’s improving.
现在你可以在12小时内把东西从北京送到内蒙古或其他城市。这是进步。
You can never expect these things happen within 24 hours, we have patience.
你不能指望这些事情在24小时内发生,我们有耐心。
So I think, can you imagine that within the 11.11 Singles’ Day
所以我想,你能想象吗?在双十一的时候,
we sold $17 billion and by delivering more than 600 million packages within 3 days. This is happening.
我们在三天内售出了170亿美元,配送了6亿多件包裹。现在它正在发生。
And this is what we feel proud of, it’s not how much money we make, it’s not how powerful we are.
这是我们感到自豪的,而不是我们赚了多少钱,不是我们有多强大。
We think because of the technology we can make the technology very inclusive, that every small companies can use it.
我们认为,由于这项技术,我们可以使这项技术非常具有包容性,每一个小公司都可以使用它。
This is my dream. Because I started my first business in 1992 in China as a small business.
这是我的梦想。因为我在1992年在中国开始了我的第一次创业,当时是一个小企业。
In order to borrow money $5000 from bank took me three months to acquire, still failed.
我花了三个月的时间向银行借5000美元,还是没能借到。
So difficult to be a small business. Today with the technology we can empower them.
小公司生存太难了。今天,有了技术,我们可以授权给他们。
This is something I want to do.
这是我想做的事情。
One of the critiques as you know and it continues to linger around Alibaba is the piracy issue.
大家都知道,对阿里巴巴的批评之一是盗版问题。
There’s an IP issue and it’s an issue all over China but you take the brunt of a lot of it.
有知识产权问题,这在中国是一个普遍的问题,但你们公司是首当其冲的。
How much progress have you made in your mind and how do you think about some of the regulatory bodies in other countries, including the U.S.
您认为已经取得了多少进展?您如何看待包括美国在内的其他国家的一些监管机构
that continue to criticize Alibaba for these issues?
继续在这些问题上批评阿里巴巴?
First, when we start doing this business, as a business like this size, you have to take all the criticism.
首先,当我们开始做这个生意的时候,作为一个像这样规模的生意,你必须接受所有的批评。
You have to listen what is right, what is wrong.
你必须倾听什么是对的,什么是错的。
And second, as an e-commerce when you put 10 million small businesses, empower them to sell, we do not like Amazon buy.
第二,作为一个电子商务公司,当你把1000万小企业,授权他们销售,我们不喜欢亚马逊自配送服务。
We cannot check — even you buy, when you buy $55 trillion or $550 billion you cannot check every product.
我们无法检查——即使你购买,当你购买55万亿或5500亿美元产品时,你无法检查每一件产品。
So the model itself and the e-commerce itself may have a lot of these frauds.
所以模式本身和电子商务本身可能有很多这样的欺诈。
And third, I would say in the past 17 years, we are the leader of these anti-privacy issues — protect IP.
第三,我想说,在过去的17年里,我们是这些反隐私问题的领导者——保护知识产权。
But the second, we are Internet companies, we do not have the law enforcement.
但是第二,我们是互联网公司,我们不能执法。
We find this guy is selling product, cheap fake products, we delete them, we cannot arrest them.
我们发现这个家伙在卖产品,廉价的假冒产品,我们可以不让他们销售,我们不能逮捕他们。
But with a huge progress, last year alone, we put 400 people into jails.
但随着巨大的进步,仅去年一年,我们就把400人送进了监狱。
We deleted 370 million fake products listing on our site.
我们在网站上下架了3.7亿件假货。
I would say we are the leaders and we are using the big data to check out who’s buying,
我想说,我们是领导者,我们正在使用大数据来检查谁在购买,
who’s manufacturing, who’s selling, what is the address.
谁在生产,谁在销售,地址在哪里。
So now I’m happy about the whole world, especially China, all the government organizations, start to realize the issues.
现在我很高兴看到整个世界,特别是中国,所有政府组织,开始意识到这些问题。
So I would tell you good thing is that today when you go to those criminal groups,
所以我想告诉你们的是,今天当你去调查那些犯罪集团时,
which I call them criminals, those fake products manufacturers, sellers.
我称他们为罪犯,那些假冒产品制造商,销售商。