Hey, guys. Charlie here.
大家好,我是查理。
Let's talk a little Weird But True behind the scenes for the extreme botany episode.
我们来聊一聊世界真奇妙的严谨的植物学那一集的幕后故事吧。
In this episode Kirby and I are auditioning for roles in a play.
这集中,我和柯比试演其中的角色。
I get cast as a houseplant and Kirby gets cast as a botanist.
我扮演室内植物,柯比扮演植物学家。
Moving on.
继续。
This is a big deal.
这是一件大事。
Whoo Whoo.
喔欧喔。
Over the course of the season Kirby and I together wore 94 different costumes.
这一季中,我和柯比一起穿了94套不同的服装。
The clover.
三叶草。
But in this one we wore more than any other episode.
我在这一集中,我们穿的服装比其他任何一集都多。
Together we had 15 different costumes.
总共穿了15套不同的服装。
Being a magical plant wielding botanist is amazing.
成为一个神奇的植物专家太了不起了。
We have my normal clothes that I wear in each episode.
我每一集中我们有穿过常服。
What I call the houseplant number three basic.
我将这套室内植物的服装称为排名第三的基础衣服。
The most amazing one, houseplant number three pitcher plant Chuck Finemeadow.
最神奇的一件,就是同样一集中的猪笼草。
You can control people's minds.
你可以控制人们的思想。
Gregor Mendel.
格雷尔·门德尔,
Interesting.
很有趣。
Hippocrates.
希波克拉底。
It's good stuff man.
这可是好东西。
Linnaeus.
林奈。
Boom.
开花。
And finally, the secretary of the seeds and cones society.
最后是种子和榛果协会的秘书。
Floor floor.
地板,地板。
Kirby dressed up as herself.
柯比打扮成她自己。
And then she's Astronaut Ozone.
然后她是宇航员。
I'm just not feeling it.
我只是感觉不到。
A NASA researcher,
美国宇航局的研究员。
a movie star,
影星。
an underwater botanist,
水下植物学家。
the high admiral of the seeds and cones society.
植物和榛果协会的高级长官。
Plants forever.
植物永恒。
And finally, Kirby got to wear the Chuck Finemeadow costume, too.
最后,柯比也穿了猪笼草套装。
Usually when you're watching kind of an educational show, you feel like you're being lectured.
通常你在观看教育节目时,你感觉袭击在被训诫。
Victory, victory, victory!
必胜,必胜,必胜!
When you watch our show, it makes you feel totally different.
观看我们的节目,则感觉完全不同。
And you're more like oh my gosh, this is so fun.
你会觉得,天哪,太有趣了。
We're talking about something that's mildly educational.
我们在讲一些教育性的东西。
Do you know that in the Danish alphabet, they have 3 letters that come after Z.
你知道吗,在丹麦字母表中,z后面还有3个字母。
That's weird, is there someone I can eat in that play too?
那真奇妙,我在那出戏里也可以吃到人吗?
That's kind of just a complicated way of saying wearing costumes is an absolute blast.
这只是一种复杂的说法,穿上戏服真是太棒了。