You know, I was thinking about and I was wondering how far would be too far for Republicans to support donald Trump.
你知道 我一直在思考这个问题:共和党人支持唐纳德·特朗普能支持到什么程度
So we went out on the street to do a socially distant survey.
所以我们到大街上做了一个在安全距离范围内的调查
We asked people what they thought of the president's decision to nominate his daughter Ivanka to be the next supreme court justice.
我们问他们对“总统提名他的女儿伊万卡担任下届最高法院大法官”的看法
The big announcement today president Trump replacing justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, announcing he'd be replacing her with his daughter Ivanka.
今天特朗普总统宣布让自己的女儿伊万卡取代大法官鲁斯·巴德·金斯伯格的位置
What was your reaction when you first learned about that?
你知道这件事儿的第一反应是什么?
I was a little surprised. I think it's a good pick.
我有点儿惊讶 不过我觉得选得好
What do you like about her?
你喜欢她哪里?
She's a smart business woman. She's educated. Really good institutions.
她是个精明的女商人 她受过良好教育 真的很好的体系
And I think she's going to be good for the economy. And excuse me, not the economy, good for the country.
而且我觉得她会给经济带来好处 不好意思 不是经济 会给这个国家带来好处
Does the fact that she doesn't have a law degree matter?
她没有法律学位这一事实没有关系吗?
I don't think it does.
我觉得无所谓
Where did you watch the announcement?
你是怎么知道这件事情的?
I heard it on the radio.
听广播的时候听到的
Who are you with?
和谁一起听的?
My son. He lives here in Hollywood.
我儿子 他就住在好莱坞
What did he say?
他怎么说?
He felt the same way.
他和我看法一致
What do you think of the redesigned gown he made for her with the high waist and the slit up the side?
你觉得特朗普为他女儿设计的高腰侧开叉礼服怎么样?
He's a pervert. That's all there is to it.
简单说 他就是一个变态
Were you surprised when you saw the president make the announcement from the oval office with Ivanka on his lap?
当你看到腿上坐着伊万卡的总统坐在总统办公室里宣布这条消息的时候你惊讶吗
I thought that was that image of Ivanka on his lap was completely and totally inappropriate.
我觉得伊万卡坐他腿上这一举动是非常、非常不合适的
He's the president of the united states, the biggest and the greatest country on earth. That absolutely should not happen.
他是世界上最伟大的国家美国的总统 这种画面真的不应该出现
He says Ivanka promises to overturn railroad v the boat. Do you think she should do that or no?
他说伊万卡承诺会推翻铁路或者水路 你认为她应该这么做吗?
I don't know. I mean~
我也不知道 我觉得~
Is it time to overturn railroad be your boat?
是时候推翻铁路或者水路了吗?
Potentially.
可能吧
As a woman, do you find yourself more on the side of railroad or the boat?
作为女性 你觉得自己更倾向于铁路还是水路?
Um, probably railroad.
呃 大概是铁路吧
I'm sure you saw this morning president Trump stood on the white house lawn and said that Ivanka is just like Ruth Bader Ginsburg,
我想你今天早上应该看到特朗普总统站在白宫草坪上说伊万卡就像鲁斯·巴德·金斯伯格
but, pardon my language, tons hotter. when you saw that? how did you feel?
但是 原谅我要爆粗口 ~真辣 你什么时候看到这一幕的?感觉如何?
I felt very angry. It makes me sad. It's a very sexist thing to say definitely not something that a president should say about other women.
我非常生气 我感到很悲哀 这是一种非常性别歧视的言论 总统不应该这样说其他女性
Do you agree with donald Trump that it's time to add some sex appeal to the court?
唐纳德·特朗普说是时候给法院增加一些性感的魅力了 你同意他的观点吗?
Oh, this is such a... Oh, my god. This is crazy somebody would say that. No, absolutely not.
喔 这也太……喔 天哪 谁要这么说那真是太疯狂了 不 我肯定不同意
Can I ask you real quick? Are those facts that you're reading to me are they true?
我能小小地问你一下吗 你跟我说的这些是真的?
Or is that something that you guys make up for the program?
还是说是你们为了节目效果瞎编的?
Yeah, making it up for the program.
为了节目瞎编的
Oh, so that's not true.
喔~ 所以不是真的喽?
No.
不是
Oh, my god. I look like an idiot now. Because I never heard of that things.
噢 天哪 我跟个大傻子似的 我说我怎么没听说这些事儿
But I can imagine him doing this stuff. That's the crazy part.
不过他真能做出这些事儿 很疯狂
That's the crazy part.
很疯狂
Hi, I'm Jimmy Kimmel and this is the internet. I made it myself. Hit subscribe if you like it.
嗨 我是吉米·坎摩尔 这就是因特网 我自己个儿做的 如果喜欢就订阅吧