Hey Psych2go fan, welcome back to another video.
各位观众,欢迎回来。
Before we start, we'd like to give a huge thank you for all of the support that you've given us.
开始前,我们想先感谢大家给我们的支持。
Psych2go's mission is to make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone. So let's begin.
我们的目标是让人人都能更多的接触到心理学和精神健康知识。现在开始。
What makes you happy? The pursuit of happiness is a lifelong endeavor
什么让你开心?追求幸福是一生的努力
and everyone struggles to feel happy at certain points in their lives.
每个人在人生的某些时刻都努力想要感到快乐。
You may yearn for success, admiration, love or friendships because it may lead to emotional fulfillment.
你可能渴望成功、钦佩、爱或友谊,因为这可能带来情感上的满足。
But oftentimes you may need to overcome feelings of insecurity, loneliness or regret before you can allow yourself to be happy.
但有时你可能需要克服不安全感、孤独感或懊悔才能开心的起来。
So here are 8 likely reasons why you may be unhappy all the time.
以下是你不开心的8种可能的原因。
1. You worry about everything.
1. 所有事你都担心。
Do you worry about what other people think of you or what might go wrong today?
你担心别人怎们看你?你担心今天有什么事可能出错了?
Worrying too much can cause you a great deal of emotional distress, especially if it's completely out of your control.
过于担心可能会导致大量情感抑郁,尤其是完全失控的时候。
It may only breed feelings of anxiety, dread, panic and tension by constantly putting yourself in these imaginary negative situations.
总是将自己置于想象中的消极情景中,可能会滋生焦虑感、恐惧、恐慌和紧张感。
You may be draining your own energy and causing yourself so much misery.
你可能会耗尽自己的精力,给自己带来很多痛苦。
2. You hold on to grudges.
2. 心存怨恨。
Do you struggle to forgive and forget even with the people you love?
即使对爱的人,你也会努力去原谅和忘记吗?
While it's normal to be frustrated and upset sometimes, it's never good to dwell too much on your anger.
偶尔的沮丧和烦恼是正常的,但过于沉溺于自己的愤怒绝不是好事。
Letting your resentment linger and grow in your heart may only make you more bitter, vindictive and unhappy as time goes on.
随着时间的推移,让你的怨恨在你的心中徘徊和增长只会让你更痛苦,更有报复心,更不开心。
Instead of letting go and moving on, you may be fixated on a negative past experience and therefore refuse to heal from it.
你可能会纠结于过去的消极经历,因此拒绝从中恢复,而不是放手继续前进。
3. You compare yourself to others.
3. 拿自己和别人比较。
Does going on social media make you feel bad about yourself?
社交媒体让你觉得自己很差劲?
Do you feel down when you're reminded of someone else's attractiveness, popularity or success?
当你想起别人的魅力、受欢迎程度或成功时,你会感到沮丧吗?
Your insecurities and feelings of inferiority may come from comparing yourself to the people around you.
你的不安全感和自卑感来和周围人的比较。
Studies have shown that constant social comparisons can lead to symptoms of depression, anxiety and chronic loneliness,
研究表明,持续的社会比较会导致抑郁、焦虑和长期孤独的症状,
so constantly competing and comparing yourself to others may only end up hurting your pride and sense of self-worth.
所以总是拿自己和别人竞争比较可能最终会伤害你的自尊和自我价值感。
4. You've forgotten how to be grateful.
4. 忘记如何去感激。
When was the last time you felt thankful for what you have?
上一次感谢自己是什么时候?
Whether it's getting a good night's sleep, eating good food or spending time with your loved ones,
不论是高质量的睡眠、吃到好吃的食物还是和喜欢的人共处,
there are many simple pleasures that you may be taking for granted.
有许多简单的快乐你可能认为是理所当然的。
Practicing gratitude and learning to appreciate the things you have can be life-changing.
学会感恩,学会欣赏你所拥有的一切,可以改变你的生活。
The kind of negative attitude of being ungrateful or complaining about the things you don't have
这种不知感激或抱怨自己没有的消极态度
will likely fuel your unhappiness even more.
可能会进一步助长你的不开心。
5. You have a pessimistic way of thinking.
5. 悲观的思考方式。
Do you have a bad habit of looking at the downside of everything?
你是否有凡事都往坏处看的坏习惯?
Do you often criticize yourself and downplay your own achievements?
你经常批评自己,贬低自己的成就吗?
Another way you may be creating your own unhappiness is with your thoughts and beliefs.
另一种造成你不快乐的方式是你的思想和信仰。
After all it's hard to be happy when you're always bringing yourself down with your pessimism.
毕竟,当你总是被悲观情绪拖垮时,你很难快乐起来。
By choosing to focus more on what makes you unhappy, you may be amplifying your own negative emotions.
选择更多的关注让你不开心的事情可能会让你放大自己的负面情绪。
6. You're surrounded by negative people.
6. 周围都是消极的人。
Did you know that negativity is contagious? Being surrounded by negative people may influence you to become as sullen and joyless as them.
你知道消极是会传染的吗?被消极的人所包围可能会影响你,让你变得和他们一样沉闷和不开心。
It may become difficult to overcome your own self-defeating behaviors until you learn to let go of the people weighing you down with their negativity.
或许很难克服自我挫败的行为,除非你学会放手那些消极影响你的人。
Whatever kind of bad attitudes they have, the more time you spend with them,
不论他们有什么样的糟糕态度,你和他们待在一起的时间越长,
the more you may be falling into the very same psychological traps and problematic behaviors.
你越有可能陷入同样的心理陷阱和问题行为。
7. You've given up control of your life.
7. 放弃了掌控自己的人生。
Is there something or someone in your life you've been blaming your unhappiness on?
在你的生活中,有没有什么人或事让你感到不快乐?
Is it your parents are getting divorced or is it an abusive friend or romantic partner?
是父母离婚还是朋友或伴侣虐待?
When you blame others for your problems, you may be denying your own agency and giving up control of your life.
当你因为自己的问题而责备别人时,你可能是在否认自己的力量,放弃对自己生活的控制。
You may feel helpless to change your ways or turn your life around for the better because you're relying too much on others for happiness.
你或许觉得没有希望变得自己的生活或让生活好转感到无助,因为你太过依赖他人来获得快乐。
And 8. You gravitate to people who are bad for you.
8. 被那些对你不好的人所吸引。
Do you often fall in love with people who are bad for you or find yourself surrounded by friends who are rude or inconsiderate?
你通常会爱上那些对你不好的人或发现自己被那些粗鲁或不体贴的朋友包围?
While many people believe that you are powerless over who you choose to love,
很多人认为你无法决定你要爱谁
the people you gravitate towards can tell you a lot about yourself.
但吸引你的人可以告诉你很多关于你自己的事情。
This is especially common for those who struggle with self-loathing or who are afraid of intimacy.
这对于那些挣扎于自我厌恶或害怕亲密的人来说尤其常见。
You may be accepting the love you think you deserve but the truth is you deserve much better.
你可能会接受你认为值得的爱,但事实是你值得更好的。
Do you relate to any of the reasons here? Have you been struggling with negative feelings lately?
你和以上原因有关联吗?近期的你是否在和这些负面情绪斗争?
If you suspect that there may be more serious underlying issues to these feelings, don't hesitate to reach out to a mental health care professional.
如果你怀疑这些感觉可能有更严重的潜在问题,不要犹豫,一定要寻求精神健康专业人士的帮助。
If you know someone who may benefit from online counseling, we actually partnered up with betterhelp,
如果你觉得有谁需要在线咨询,我们其实在和Betterhelp合作,
an affordable online counseling platform that you could utilize. The link will be in the description box.
他们是大家可以使用的一个线上咨询平台。链接在下方描述栏。
As always, thanks for watching and we'll see you in the next one.
一如既往,感谢收看,下期见。