It's Steve and Maggie - Wow English TV.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
It's going to be great. Oh hello boys and girls. Sorry. I'm just speaking on the phone. One moment.
这一定会很棒。哦,孩子们,你们好。抱歉,我刚刚在打电话,等一下。
Yeah. Okay. So bye bye. We'll see you then.
对,好的,拜拜,我们到时见。
Oh sorry. I was speaking on the phone. Well done. Hey Steve.
哦抱歉,我刚才在打电话,好啦。嘿史蒂夫。
Oh. Yes Maggie? Come on. What do you want? I was speaking on the phone. Come on. Let's play, let's play.
哦,麦琪?过来。你想要什么?我刚才在打电话。过来,我们来玩,我们来玩。
Sorry Maggie, I can't play now. We'll have fun later though. I promise. Yeah.
抱歉麦琪,我现在不能玩,我们过一会儿再玩,我保证,耶。
Hello boys and girls. I want to play, but Steve is doing something. Hmm. What's he doing?
孩子们,你们好。我想玩,但史蒂夫在忙,嗯,他在做什么?
And the winner of the game is the person with the most points. Okay.
游戏的赢家是获得最高分数的人,好的。
Hey. I'm reading a book. You can pretend to be reading a book like me. Come on. Let's read read read a book.
嘿,我在读书。你们可以装作正在读书,像我一样。来吧,我们来读书。
Great. I'm reading a book about party games. Yeah.
太棒了,我在读关于派对游戏的书,对啦。
We're going to have a party. Steve, Steve. What are you doing? Yes Maggie? What are you doing? I'm reading a book.
我们要办派对了。史蒂夫,史蒂夫,你在做什么?麦琪?你在做什么?我在读书。
Oh come on. Let's play. I can't play now, but we'll have fun later. I promise.
哦来吧,我们来玩。我现在不能玩,我们一会儿再玩,我保证。
Okay. Uh-huh. So one, two, three, four, five... Hey. I'm counting the cakes.
好吧,啊哈。1、2、3、4、5……嘿,我在数蛋糕。
Here we go. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.
我们开始吧,1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8、9、10、11、12。
Perfect. This is the party food for Maggie's... Hey Steve. Yes Maggie? Come on. Let's play.
完美,这是给麦琪办的派对上的食物……嘿史蒂夫。麦琪?来吧,我们来玩。
Maggie, I can't play now. We'll have fun later. I promise.
麦琪,我现在不能玩,我们一会儿再玩,我保证。
Grrr. Oh. Promises, promises. Grrr.
呃,哦,保证,保证,呃。
Oh hey. I'm listening to music, but listening to music... I'm listening to music for the party.
哦嘿,我在听音乐,听音乐……我在听派对上要放的音乐。
Hey. You can pretend that you're listening to music like me. Come on. Let's listen listen listen to music. Come on.
嘿,你们可以装作正在听音乐,像我一样。来吧,我们来听音乐,来吧。
Let's listen listen listen to music. Let's listen listen listen to music. Great. Hey. Check it out. Hey.
我们来听音乐,我们来听音乐,太棒了。嘿,看这个,嘿。
Steve! What are you doing? Steve! I'm sorry. Hey. Come on. Let's play.
史蒂夫!你在做什么?史蒂夫!抱歉。嘿,来吧,我们来玩。
I can't play now, but we will have fun very very soon. I promise. I promise.
我现在不能玩,但我们马上就能玩了,我保证,我保证。
To Maggie. Happy birthday from. Ou hey. I'm just writing my name in Maggie's birthday card. It's Maggie's birthday.
致麦琪。祝你生日快乐,我是……哦嘿,我正在麦琪的生日卡片上写我的名字,今天是麦琪的生日。
Oh shhh. But it's a secret about the party.
哦嘘,办派对是个秘密哦。
Hey. You can pretend, you're writing your name like me. Come on. Let's write write write your name.
嘿,你们可以装作正在写名字,像我一样。来吧,我们来写名字。
Steve. Great. I finished. We're ready for the party. The only thing we need now is Maggie.
史蒂夫。太棒了,我写完了,我们的派对已经准备就绪了,现在唯一需要的就是麦琪了。
Oh. Steve doesn't want to play. Oh. And today is my birthday. Oh. Maggie. Maggie.
哦,史蒂夫不想玩,哦,今天还是我的生日,哦。麦琪,麦琪。
Maggie come here, come here. Coming. Haha. Maybe Steve wants to play. Yeah. Coming.
麦琪过来,过来。我来啦,哈哈,史蒂夫可能想玩了,耶,我来啦。
She's nearly here. Are you ready to shout happy birthday. Oh here we go. Happy birthday!
她快到啦,你们准备好喊出生日快乐了吗。哦,开始,生日快乐!
Hey. Wow. Happy birthday Maggie. Yeah. Thank you. This is going to be a crazy party. Yeah.
嘿。哇哦。麦琪,祝你生日快乐,耶。谢谢。这一定是个疯狂的派对,耶。
Heyyyy. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
嘿。嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。