Today, we're gonna focus on the iPod mini.
今天,我们要聚焦iPod mini。
Now the iPod mini is what all of our competitors have their sights focused on. Why?
如今,我们所有的竞争对手都把目光集中在iPod mini上。为什么呢?
Well, it's obvious, because the iPod mini is the most popular MP3 player in the world.
很明显,因为iPod mini是世界上最受欢迎的MP3播放器。
It's the most popular iPod and that makes it the most popular MP3 player in the world.
它是最受欢迎的iPod,这使它成为了世界上最受欢迎的MP3播放器。
So that's the one everybody's focused on.
所以这是每个人都关注的产品。
Well, today, we're going to do something pretty bold.
而今天,我们要做一些大胆的事情。
Today, we're going to replace it. We're going to replace it with something new.
今天,我们要取代它。我们要用新的产品来取代它。
Now let's go back to the beginning.
现在让我们回到一开始。
Because we started this all with a thousand songs in your pocket, right?
我们最开始的时候是想让你的口袋里能有一千首歌,对吧?
We started it with the original iPod.
我们是从初代iPod开始的。
And then we carried a thousand songs in your pocket over to the iPod mini.
然后我们把上千首歌装在了你的口袋里,一路发展到了iPod mini。
Now we're going to replace the iPod mini with a new player, an entirely new ground-up design.
现在,我们要用一款新的播放器来取代iPod mini,一款完全崭新的产品。
That also has a thousand songs in your pocket, and it's called the iPod nano.
同样还能让你的口袋里有一千首歌,它的名字叫做iPod nano。
The iPod nano is the biggest revolution since the original iPod.
iPod nano是自初代iPod以来最大的改革。
A lot of people have worked so hard on this over the last many many months.
在过去这些月来,很多人都为此付出了很多努力。
And it is my privilege to show it to you now.
现在我很荣幸向你们展示它。
A thousand songs in your pocket, the iPod nano.
让你的口袋里有一千首歌的iPod nano。