手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

他是你的灵魂伴侣吗

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Psych2go is a digital media organization that raises mental health awareness

Psych2go是一个数字媒体组织,通过易接受且引人入胜的方式
by presenting psychological topics in a digestible and relatable manner.
讲述心理学话题,并以此提高人们的心理健康意识。
Please share our content with those who need it, it's a great way to show your support to us as well.
请和需要的人分享我们的内容,这也是支持我们的好方式。
A soulmate is not found. A soulmate is recognized. Veronica to the leva.
灵魂伴侣靠的不是寻找,而是认可。
Do you believe in soulmates? Have you met yours? Perhaps you're still questioning.
你相信灵魂伴侣吗?你遇到了自己的灵魂伴侣吗?也许你还在质疑。
In a previous video, we talked about signs someone could be your soulmate.
在之前的视频中,我们谈到了他可能是你的灵魂伴侣额的几种迹象。
In this one, we'll cover the signs that someone is not.
在本期视频中,我们将讲述他不是你的灵魂伴侣的几种迹象。
1. You can't trust them fully.
1. 你无法完全信赖他们。
The best relationships are always built on trust. If you find yourself questioning your partner
最好的关系建立于信任。如果你发现自己在质疑自己的伴侣,
and doubting certain aspects of the relationship, you probably haven't found your soulmate yet.
并怀疑这段关系的方方面面,或许你还没遇到自己的灵魂伴侣吧。
2. You're always anxious around them.
2. 你总是对他们感到焦虑。
When you're with your soulmate, it seems like all of your worries simply melt away,
当你和自己的灵魂伴侣在一起时,你所有的担忧似乎都消散了,
whatever stress or worries you're dealing with seem manageable with the support of your soulmate.
不论你遇到了什么压力或担忧,有了他的支持,一切似乎都可以解决。
All it takes is the thought of your soulmate and a warm feeling of comfort and joy washes over you.
只要一想到你的灵魂伴侣,一种温暖舒适的感觉就会油然而生。
If you're feeling anxious, self-conscious and worried when you're with your partner, something isn't quite right.
当你和你的伴侣在一起时,如果你感到焦虑、难为情和担心,那就说明有些事情不对劲。
3. You imagine yourself with other people.
3. 你想象自己和其他人在一起。
Everyone is human and we can't stop ourselves from noticing other attractive people even when we're with our soul mates
大家都是凡人,我们不能阻止自己去注意其他有吸引力的人,即使和我们的灵魂伴侣在一起时
but there's a difference between acknowledging the beauty of others and actually imagining ourselves in a relationship with those people.
但是承认别人的美丽和想象自己与这些人恋爱是有区别的。
With soulmates, the thought of being with someone else never even enters their mind.
和灵魂伴侣在一起时,和别人在一起的想法绝不会有。
They know they've met the only person who's right for them, none ever even consider other options.
他们知道自己已经遇到了这个唯一对的人,从未有过其他选择。

他是你的灵魂伴侣吗.jpg

If you regularly find yourself wondering what it would be like to be with other people

如果你经常想和别人在一起是什么感觉,
then you probably haven't found your soulmate.
那么你可能还没有找到你的灵魂伴侣。
4. You can't seem to understand each other.
4. 你们似乎不理解彼此。
Soulmates have an almost telepathic understanding of one another.
灵魂伴侣对彼此有着近乎心灵感应的理解。
They are typical cheesy couple; they finish each other's sentences; they know each other's habits
他们是典型的肉麻夫妻;他们知道对方要说什么;他们知道彼此的习惯
including how they'll react to things and they know the seemingly insignificant details about one another.
包括对事物会做出什么反应,他们知道对方不起眼的细节。
Soulmates understand each other's emotions enough to know when it's time to talk and when it's time to just be comforting.
灵魂伴侣足以了解彼此的情绪,他们知道什么时候该说话,什么时候该安慰对方。
If you just can't seem to connect or understand each other's motives and emotions,
如果你们似乎无法联系或理解彼此的动机和情感,
then you probably haven't found your soulmate yet.
那么你或许还没发现自己的灵魂伴侣。
5. You can't envision a clear future together.
5. 你们无法共同想象出一个清晰的未来。
Can you imagine what it would feel like to grow old with your partner?
你能想象和你的伴侣一起变老是什么感觉吗?
What about having kids are moving into a house together?
孩子们一起搬去住怎么样?
If these things seem like strange foreign concepts then you might need to consider
如果这些事情似乎还很陌生,那么你或许需要考虑
whether or not you've truly found your soulmate, especially if you've been together for a while.
你是否真的已经找到了自己的灵魂伴侣,尤其是你们在一起已经有一段时间了。
Soulmates work together as a team and part of this is building a clear future together with common goals
灵魂伴侣作为一个团队一起工作,其中一部分是以共同目标建立一个明确的未来,
search the deepest recesses of your mind. If this seems like an unrealistic direction for your relationship,
探索你心灵的最深处。如果这似乎对你们的关系而言是一件不现实的事情,
then your real soulmate is probably still out there somewhere.
那么你真正的灵魂伴侣可能还在某处等你。
6. Instead of growing as a person, you feel yourself declining.
6. 作为一个人,你感到自己在走下坡路,而不是在成长。
One of the best things about finding your soulmate is the fact
寻找灵魂伴侣的最棒事情之一是
that they support your emotional, psychological and even physical growth. They will encourage you to confront your fears,
他们支持你的情感、心理甚至身体的成长。他们会鼓励你面对自己的恐惧
accept truths about yourself and help you stand face to face with your deepest insecurities.
接受真实的自己并帮助你直面内心深处的不安全感。
It's no wonder why soulmate seems so attracted to each other,
难怪灵魂伴侣似乎对彼此如此有吸引力,
they understand that they make each other better but what happens when you feel like you're not being challenged.
他们明白他们让彼此变得更好,但当你觉得自己没有受到挑战时,会发生什么呢?
Perhaps you've stopped exploring new and interesting territory in your relationship.
也许你已经停止在你们的关系中探索新的和有趣的领域。
If you find that your relationship has stagnated, your soul mate may still be out there waiting for you.
如果你发现你们的关系已经停滞,你的灵魂伴侣可能还在等着你。
7. You can feel it instinctively.
7. 你可以本能地感觉到它。
At the end of the day you don't actually need to think too hard in order to figure out whether you've met your soulmate or not.
最后,你实际上不需要想太多来弄清楚你是否遇到了你的灵魂伴侣。
When you meet that special person, you just know on an instinctual level you know that you're meant to be with that person.
当你遇到那个特别的人时,你本能地知道你注定要和那个人在一起。
It's almost as if all the planets have aligned and everything feels perfect.
就好像所有的行星都对齐了,一切都感觉完美。
If you don't have that deep feeling of confidence and faith in your partner then you probably haven't met your soulmate.
如果你对你的伴侣没有那种深深的信心,那么你可能还没有遇到你的灵魂伴侣。
Do you agree with the points we've raised? What do you think happens when you meet your soulmate?
你同意以上观点吗?你觉得自己遇到灵魂伴侣时会怎样?
Maybe you've already met your soulmate. Let us know about your experiences in the comments and don't forget to Like and subscribe.
或许你已经遇到了自己的灵魂伴侣。请在请评论中告知,不要忘记点赞并订阅我们的频道。
Also we have a video on signs you've found your soulmate, so don't forget to check that out. As always thanks for watching
我们还有一期视频是关于找到灵魂伴侣的迹象,所以不要忘记去看看。一如既往,感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
encourage [in'kʌridʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 鼓励,促进,支持

联想记忆
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词

 
awareness [ə'wɛənis]

想一想再看

n. 认识,意识,了解

联想记忆
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 
territory ['teritəri]

想一想再看

n. 领土,版图,领域,范围

联想记忆
digestible [dai'dʒestəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易消化的,可吸收的,较易理解的

 
envision [in'viʒən]

想一想再看

vt. 想象,设想

 
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 想太多会怎么样 2020-01-19
  • 你正在应对童年创伤的9个迹象 2020-01-24
  • 对方是值得的人吗 2020-02-13
  • 度过成年期的五种方式 2020-02-15
  • 单身的6个原因 2020-02-20
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。