手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

苹果原创剧情电影《银行家》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So... what's your plan, Mr. Garrett?

那么...盖瑞特先生,你的计划是什么?
How would you like to buy a bank?
你想怎样购买一家银行么?
What the hell do we know about banking?
我们对银行业到底了解多少?
Owning a bank is like owning the other side of the real estate business.
拥有一家银行就像拥有房地产业务的另一面。
There's a few complexities you just left out. Like what?
你刚刚漏掉了一些复杂的东西。比如说呢?
I'm sorry. Did I not wake up black this morning?
很抱歉。今天早上我不是以黑人的身份醒来的吗?
'Cause I'm pretty sure I did. Yep, still black.
因为我很确定确实如此啊。是的,还是黑色的。
I came here to try my hand at real estate.
我来这里是想试试涉足房地产的。
You married a millionaire, Eunice?
你嫁了个百万富翁吗,尤尼斯?
I like seeing black men succeed. Sometimes I even invest some of my own money to back 'em.
我乐见于黑人成功。有时我甚至自己投资来支持他们。
I know you're smart and ambitious.
我知道你很聪明,也很有野心。
You and I both know that's not enough.
你我都知道那还不够。
It is time that someone shine a bright light on that in order for things to change.
现在是时候有人出来当引路人,让事情有所改变了。
Are you starting to buy real estate in white-only neighborhoods?
你开始在白人区买房了吗?

苹果原创剧情电影《银行家》预告片

Think about all the good we can do for the community.

想想我们能为社区做的所有好事。
Taking it to the man.
用之于民。
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
这正是我们要做的。
And just how in the hell do you plan on pulling that off?
你到底打算怎样来实现它?
We get Matt to front for us.
我们让马特成为我们的门面。
You want me to what?
你想让我做什么?
Be us to the rest of the world.
在全世界人面前,成为我们的一员。
We can't set foot in the bank unless we're the help.
除非是作为一个帮忙的人,否则我们涉足不了银行业。
Should've took limo driver when you had the chance.
你之前就不应该选择当什么豪车司机。
I don't know anything about banking. I don't know how to buy a bank.
我对银行业一窍不通。我也不知道怎么购买一家银行。
We'll teach you everything you need to know.
我们会教你需要知道的一切。
You gotta learn how to talk to rich white folks like you one of 'em.
你得学会怎么跟像你这样的有钱白人说话。
And you can't fake a golf game.
还有高尔夫你是不能糊弄的。
Make me proud, son.
小伙子,要让我们以你为傲啊。
The whole country's talkin' about how two Negroes managed to buy two banks
全国上下都在谈论两个黑人如何设法买下两家银行,
full of white folks' money and loan it to other Negroes.
这两家银行里存的都是白人的钱,然后他们把钱借给了其他黑人。
You should've known you couldn't keep this a secret very long.
你们应该知道这个秘密藏不了太久。
FBI, you're under arrest.
我们是FBI,你们被逮捕了。
A black man tries to bring other brothers up, that's intolerable.
一个黑人试图帮助其他黑人兄弟,这是不能容忍的。
Even a rigged game's fun to play, Bernard.
即使是作弊游戏也很好玩,伯纳德。
If this was easy, somebody else would have done it a long time ago.
如果很容易的话,很久以前就会有人去做了。
You're a revolutionary.
你可以说是一个革命者啊。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
arrest [ə'rest]

想一想再看

vt. 逮捕,拘留
n. 逮捕,拘留

联想记忆
revolutionary [.revə'lu:ʃənəri]

想一想再看

adj. 革命的
n. 革命者

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
loan [ləun]

想一想再看

n. 贷款,借出,债权人
v. 借,供应货款,

 
ambitious [æm'biʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 有雄心的,有抱负的,野心勃勃的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。