It's the same technique like a trumpet.
跟吹小号的技巧一样。
But you don't have any buttons to press, you only have to do it with your mouth and with your air.
只不过不用按钮,只要用嘴吹,用气息就可以了。
I'm Timlin, I'm 16 years old and I play the Alphorns.
我叫蒂姆林,今年16岁,我是吹阿尔卑斯长号的。
I started when I was 6 years old. my father's Chinese and my mother is from Belarus.
我6岁就开始吹阿尔卑斯长号了。我父亲是中国人,母亲来自白俄罗斯。
But I am born in Germany, and the alphorn is not common there.
但我出生在德国,在那边,阿尔卑斯长号其实并不常见。
Sometimes people come to me and ask me a lot of questions.
有时,人们会过来问我很多问题。
for example, where are you from and why do you play the alphorn?
比如,你来自哪里,为什么要吹这个?
For some people, it's really crazy.
有些人就觉得很难想象。
For me, I play with heart.
但对我来说,我是用心在吹的。
I love this instrument and this music.
我喜欢这种乐器,也喜欢这种音乐。
The Valais Drink Pure Festival in Nendaz is an international meeting for alphorn players.
南达镇举办的瓦莱纯饮节是阿尔卑斯长号手圈内的一次国际盛会。
The best players in the world come here to compete.
全世界最厉害的阿尔卑斯长号手都会来这边参加比赛。
And last year I won the first prize in youth category.
去年我拿到了青年组的一等奖。
At the alphorn Festival, other things are here.
阿尔卑斯长号节不止有长号表演,还有其他节目。
Folk dancing, some kind of wrestling.
民族舞蹈,摔跤。
But the most important thing here is to play the alphorn.
只不过最重要的是阿尔卑斯长号表演。
Most of the players are from Swiss(Switzerland).
大多数号手都来自瑞士。
But there are people who come from Japanese(Japan), Germany, like me, or the USA.
但也有一些是从日本(日本),德国,比如我,或者美国来的。
During the competition, the jury is blind.
比赛期间,陪审团是不看选手的表演的。
So they sit in a tent and see nothing.
他们就坐在帐篷里,什么也看不见。
They only hear.
只用耳朵听。
When I play, how to describe?
我吹长号的感受,怎么形容呢?
I feel lucky. I feel lucky, yeah.
我觉得很幸运,嗯,很幸运。
To play in the mountain, it's a great experience because nobody had such a view!
在山上吹这个长号感觉真的非常棒,因为没有比这儿更美的风景了。