Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Thanks for joining me on the show today, Susie.
罗布:苏西,谢谢你今天上我的节目。
Susie: You're welcome, Rob.
苏西:不客气,罗布。
Rob: People suffer from all kinds of allergies. Do you have allergies?
罗布:许多人都深为各种过敏所苦,你有过敏吗?
Susie: No, but I own many pets. They have hair. Some of my family and friends are allergic to dog hair.
苏西:没有,可是我养了许多宠物。他们身上都有毛。我有些家人和朋友对狗毛过敏。
Rob: So they sneeze, or their eyes water?
罗布:所以他们会打喷嚏或者流眼泪吗?
Susie: Yes. Before they come to my house, they take allergy medicine!
苏西:是的。他们要来我家之前都会先吃过敏药!
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Some people cough when they have allergies.
罗布:有些人过敏的时候会咳嗽。
Susie: Yes. There are many allergy symptoms. Some people sneeze or cough. Some people get a rash.
苏西:是啊,过敏有许多症状。有些人会打喷嚏或咳嗽,有些人会起疹子。
Rob: And some people can't breathe.
罗布:有些人甚至没有办法呼吸。
Susie: Right. Those people need to get help right away. You can learn about your allergies. A doctor can test you.
苏西:没错。这些人必须马上寻求救助。你可以先了解自己的过敏。医生可以帮你检验。
Rob: Then you can find the right medicine.
罗布:这样你就可以找到正确的药物。
Susie: And your allergies won't bother you so much.
苏西:然后你的过敏就不会对你造成那么大的困扰了。