I'm so glad you brought this, because this is the invitation that Tyler sent.
我太高兴了,你带了这个,因为这是泰勒·派瑞的邀请。
This is the invitation?
这个是邀请?
this is the...
这个是...
Yes.
是的。
I went!
我去了!
Okay, Because when you get something like this. You show up. Am I not right?
好吧,因为当你收到这种东西,你就去了,我说的对吗?
This is ridiculous, look at this.
太荒谬了,看这个。
And then it says this.
听它怎么说。
Okay, so it comes up.
好了,要开始了。
Sunny Hostin...
珊妮·霍斯汀...
See, he invited me personally.
看,他以个人名义邀请我。
Yes, that's what he did to me.
是的,他也这样邀请我了。
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Of course I am. It said my name, and then goes on to Tyler Perry studios. It shows the whole thing.
当然,里面说了我的名字,然后到他的工作室,这显示了所有的东西。
But you still didn't go.
但你仍没有去。
No, I didn't go. Listen, you're not allowed to bust my balls about this, too.
我没有去。听着,你不能惩罚我。
Who did you meet at this party?
你在派对上见到了哪些人?
Who didn't I meet.
我没有见到哪些人。
Did you meet Beyonce?
你见到了碧昂丝吗?
Yes, I met Beyonce, I met Beyonce's ponytail, which was all the way down to the ground, and I want one.
见到了,我还看到了她拖地的长发,我也想那样。
Colin Kaepernick, I spent a lot of time with him.
科林·卡佩尼克,我和他有长时间的交谈。
Oh, cool.
噢,不错。
It was incredible.
简直难以置信。
Cicely Tyson.
还有西西莉·泰森。
Wow!
哇!
Anita Baker.
安妮塔·贝克。
I mean I was there with Whoopi, of course.
我还见到了乌比。
I was with Hillary Clinton.
还见到了希拉里·克林顿。
Oh Yeah, this is a picture of that.
不错,这里有一张照片。
Hillary was there.
希拉里也在那里。
What was fabulous about Hillary is that she showed up in this like, wakhandha outfit,
希拉里让人感到惊艳的是,她穿着像“瓦坎达”的服装,
I said where do you buy that? It's beautiful.
我当时问她在哪里买的,太漂亮了。
I think you mistakenly use the word fabulous instead of ridiculous.
我想,你肯定用词错误,你想用荒谬,但用了惊艳。
No, it was fabulous.
不是的,的确惊艳。
Let's take that outfit in for just one more minute.
让我们再仔细看看这身行头。
I mean, come on. It was like a golden thing.
你怎么能这样,那有点像金色的东西。
Look at Will Smith. he's just trying to contain his laughter.
你看威尔·史密斯,他想不笑得那么夸张。
Wow, how about that? That's some party.
哇,怎么样?不错的派对。
It was wonderful.
的确不错。
So you sit on The View in between Joy and Meghan.
你和乔伊·贝哈尔、麦根·麦凯恩参加了《观点》节目。
Yes.
是的。
Are you ever worried you might get stabbed or something like that?
你会担忧被刺或类似的事情吗?
Often or that I may do the stabbing, yes.
通常是我可能这么做,是的。
Is it fun to fight on television every single day?
每天都在电视上争论,这样有趣吗?
Um, you know what it is, Jimmy?
呃,吉米,你不知道,
I guess you don't hire five passionate, smart, aggressive women, and not get what you get,
雇用五个热情、机智、雄心勃勃的女性,你没有做过吧?
and, and we adore each other, but there are many days where we dislike each other.我们喜欢彼此,但很多时候我们也不喜欢彼此,
And we are passionate about our positions, and you see it, every single day.
我们对所做的有热情,你可以看到,每天都是这样。
Right. Do you really adore each other?
好的,你们真的喜欢彼此吗?
We do, some days.
是的,有些时候。
Some days.
有些时候。
Some days, but there are days, I will admit.
有些时候,但也有一些时候,我承认。
Who do you adore the least?
喜欢谁的程度最低?
It actually depends on the day,
这要看是哪一天,
there hasn't been a co-host that I have not argued with, on set and off set.
我和每一个联合主持人都辩论过,无论是台上还是台下。
The only person I actually feel a little guilty about arguing with is Abby,
艾比·亨茨曼是我辩论时唯一让我感到有点内疚的人。
because she's so sweet, you know, so we all do feel a little bit guilty.
因为她这人太好,所以我们都感觉有一点内疚。
What do you argue with Whoopi about? There is nothing Whoopi's laid-back.
你和乌比辩论了什么?她一副悠闲的样子。
No, she's not!
她不是这样。
She's pretty laid-back.
她相当悠闲。
No, no!
不是的。
If she was on the game we played in the monologue, I would have picked her immediately.
如果她长篇大论,我会立即支持她。
No, she is not.
不是这样。
I heard you brought the new View mug for me, is that true?
我听说你为我带了新的《观点》水杯,真的吗?
I did, I did.
是的,我带了。
Let me have that, because I am going to tell you something, Thank you.
给我看看,因为我要告诉你一些东西,谢谢。
You know it's been years since they made a new The View mug.
你知道,已经有多年没有做新款的《观点》水杯了。
Yes, because it's The View mug curse,
原因是《观点》水杯诅咒。
often time when is we have our faces on the mug,
当我们的头像印到杯子上之后,
everyone gets fired or somebody gets fired the next season,
下一季每个人都会被解雇或某些人被解雇,
And you have to make a new mug, but I have survived two mugs.
于是就要做新的杯子,但我已经经历了两批杯子。
Oh, that’s good.
噢,不错。
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢,谢谢。
Meghan did not want the mug. This is me with my chickens.
麦根不想要杯子。这是我和我的鸡。
Oh yeah, you have chickens, right?
喔,你养鸡了?
I do. I have 16 of them.
是的,我养了16只鸡。
That's too many.
太多了。
No, it's not.
不多。
It's not? How many, You would like to get more?
不多吗?你想养更多吗?
I would love to get more, my husband doesn't like things that fly,
我想养更多,但我丈夫不喜欢可以飞的东西,
And the chicken can fly three feet, so I hide them in the laundry room.
它们可以飞三英尺,所以我把它们放在洗衣房。
What?
什么?
He doesn't go in there, and then I just shift them into the coop,
我丈夫不去那里,我把它们转到鸡舍里,
and he don’t go to the coop, and I just amass them.
Wow, are they in the apartment or outside?
哇,它们是在房子里,还是外面?
They're outside. If it gets cold, then I put them in the laundry room.
在外面,如果天气冷了,我就把它们放到洗衣房。
Do they give you a lot of eggs?
它们会生很多蛋吧?
Yes.
是的。
How many do you get on a daily base?
每天有多少蛋?
16.
16个。
16 eggs a day?
一天16个?
Yes.
是的。
One for each chicken, so they all egg-bearing age?
平均每只鸡生一个蛋,所以它们都是产蛋期?
All of them.
都是的。
Wow! What do you do with all those eggs?
哇!你怎么处理这些鸡蛋?
I made Frittata, I made cakes.
我做煎蛋饼,做蛋糕。
That’s almost 500 eggs a month.
每个月差不多有500个鸡蛋。
It’s wonderful.
这非常不错。
Your cholesterol could be off the charts.
你的胆固醇应该爆表了。
We have a lot of children, you know my mom lives with us.
我们有多个小孩,我妈妈也和我们住在一起。
On Easter time, I am coming straightly to your house.
复活节时我直接去你们家吧。
If you don't name your chicken, it's because you're going to eat them.
如果你不为你的鸡取名,那么你将会吃掉它们。
Oh, it’s Ok, and they know that?
哦,它们知道吗?
Yes.
知道。
Tell me about this new show, this murder show you are involved in.
讲一下你的新节目,你参与的这个关于谋杀的节目。
I'm really proud of it. I was a prosecutor,
我为它自豪,我曾是诉讼方,
and I just remember that a lot of our victims' stories were never told,
我觉得很多受害者的故事都没有说出来,
and I, myself, when I was 7, I saw my uncle stabbed in front of me.
我个人而言,在我7岁时,我的叔叔在我面前被刺。
Yeah, and one of the things I remember about it is our family never talked about it,
我记得的一件事是,我们家从未谈起过,
believe it or not, and we moved from the Bronx into Manhattan.
你可能不相信,我们家从布朗克斯搬到了曼哈顿。
It changed everyone's lives and I recently told my dad,
这改变了每个人的社会,我最近和父亲谈到这件事,
You know, wow, I'm doing this show because I want to tell people's stories,
我做这个节目是因为我想讲述人们的故事,
and he said I can't believe you remember that.
然后他说,我无法相信你还记得这件事。
Who would forget that?
谁会忘记呢?
Who would forget that?
谁会忘记呢?
It's because victims of crimes try not to talk about it.
犯罪行为的受害者试着不去谈论,
so I went all around the country,
所以我走遍整个美国,
and I try to tell the stories from the victims' perspectives.
我试着从受害者的角度讲述这些故事。
I wanted to not necessarily talk about the celebrity killings,
我不想专门谈论涉及名人的谋杀事件,
not to say that that's not important,
并不是说这不重要,
But I wanted to tell the story of what happens to a community,
但我想讲述社区发生的事情,
what happens to people's families,
人们的家庭发生的事情,
just what happens when something unspeakable occurs in a community,
社区发生不可言说的事情后出现的事情,
and how you can survive sometimes,
有时你如何才能存活下去,
and how it changes you and just what it does.
以及这些事如何改变了你。
And I know you don't do celebrity stuff,
我知道你不做名人相关的东西,
but if like Meghan were to stab Joy or vice versa, would that make the show.
但如果麦根要刺乔伊,或反过来,可以做成节目吗?
It could.
可以。
It could make the show.
可以做成节目。
Well I know People love those murder shows.
人们喜欢看那些涉及谋杀的节目。
People love true crime. I think people love being the armchair detective.
人们喜欢看犯罪节目,我想他们喜欢做椅子上的侦探。
People are very, very sick.
人们在这方面的好奇心很强。
They're morbid.
他们有变态的痴迷。
Well it’s great to have you here,
好了,很高兴你来到我们的节目。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
give my love to all your co-hosts and to the chickens as well.
代我向你的联合主持人以及母鸡们问好。
I will.
我会的。
Sunny Hostin, everybody,
大家好,这是珊妮·霍斯汀。
Truth about murder with Sunny Hostin premieres october 22nd at Investigation Discovery.
她关于犯罪真相的节目《调查发现》将在10月22日与大家见面。