Hey, I'm looking for Fred Rogers.
你好,我找弗雷德·罗杰斯。
In here.
在这里面。
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor.
今天是邻里美好的一天,成为我邻居的好日子。
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?
你会成为我的邻居吗?你可以成为我的邻居吗?
Please won't you be my neighbor. Hello, neighbor.
请做我的邻居吧。你好,邻居。
Mr. Rogers, I'm here to interview you.
罗杰斯先生,我来这里是要采访你。
It is so nice to meet you.
见到你真的很高兴。
You okay?
你还好吗?
I'm profiling Mr. Rogers.
我在剖析研究罗杰斯先生。
Lloyd, please don't ruin my childhood.
劳埃德,请不要毁了我的童年。
This will be a piece for an issue about heroes. Do you consider yourself a hero?
这将是一篇关于英雄的文章。你觉得自己是一位英雄吗?
We are trying to give the world positive ways of dealing with their feelings.
我们正试图告诉全世界,要用一个积极的方式来处理好他们的情绪。
Yeah, like what?
是啊,比如说?
There are many things you can do.
有很多事情你可以做。
You can play all the lowest keys on a piano at the same time. Bong!
比如你可以同时按下一台钢琴上的所有低音琴键。嘭!
You love broken people like me.
你喜欢像我这样脆弱的人。
Sometimes we have to ask for help, and that's okay.
有时候我们不得不寻求帮助,这没问题。
I think the best thing we can do is to let people know that each one of them is precious.
我认为我们能做的最好的事情,就是让人们知道他们每一个人都是无比珍贵的。
Hey, Mr. Rogers. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor.
嗨,罗杰斯先生。今天是邻里美好的一天,成为我邻居的好日子。
Please won't you be my neighbor.
请做我的邻居吧。
That was wonderful.
真是太美妙了。