Australia is the sixth largest country in the world.
澳大利亚是世界上第六大国家。
It has wonderful beaches, mountains, rainforests and deserts.
它有美丽的海滩、山脉、雨林和沙漠。
It also has unique animals and plants that you can't find anywhere else.
它还有你在其他地方找不到的独特的动植物。
The Great Barrier Reef stretches for 2300 kilometers along Australia's coast.
大堡礁位于澳大利亚沿海,绵延2300公里。
You can take a boat out to the reef and admire its colorful fish.
你可以乘船去大堡礁,欣赏那里五颜六色的鱼。
You can also fly over the reef to see it from the air.
你也可以搭乘飞机飞越大堡礁去欣赏。
Sydney is Australia's biggest city and Sydney Harbor is one of the most beautiful harbors on earth.
悉尼是澳大利亚最大的城市,悉尼港是世界上最美丽的港口之一。
Visitors can travel around the harbor by boat to see the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
游客可以乘船游览悉尼歌剧院和悉尼海港大桥。
But you can do more than just look at the bridge. You can climb it!
但你能做的不仅仅是看看这座桥。你还可以爬上去!
A guide can take you to the top of the bridge for a great view of Sydney.
导游可以带你到桥的顶端,饱览悉尼的美景。
Many visitors to Australia want to see the Outback and visit Uluru, also called Ayers Rock.
许多到澳大利亚的游客都想前往内陆参观乌鲁鲁,也称为艾尔斯岩。
The large rock is 348 meters high.
这块大石头有348米高。
When the sun rises or sets, it looks red.
当太阳升起或落下时,它看起来是红色的。
You can hike around Uluru.
你可以绕着乌鲁鲁漫步。
But you can also fly over Uluru in either a hot air balloon or a helicopter.
你也可以乘坐热气球或直升机飞越乌鲁鲁。
Any way you see it, it's sure to amaze you.
不管你怎么看,乌鲁鲁一定会让你叹为观止。