Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: James, what are you doing?
泰勒:詹姆斯,你在做什么?
James: I'm looking for a bike shop. Something is wrong with my bike.
詹姆斯:我在找一家自行车商店。我的自行车出问题了。
Taylor: Take it to Ben's Bikes. Ben fixes bikes.
泰勒:去本的自行车店吧。本可以修理自行车。
James: Cool. Thanks.
詹姆斯:太酷了。谢谢。
Taylor: What's wrong with your bike?
泰勒:你的自行车出什么问题了?
James: My brakes aren't working. And I want a new bike seat.
詹姆斯:我的刹车坏了。还有我想换一个新的自行车车座。
Taylor: Go to Ben's. He can make your brakes work correctly. And he sells lots of things like bike seats.
泰勒:去本的店里吧。他可以把你的刹车修好。他也买很多自行车配件,比如说车座。
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Susie, what is that?
罗布:苏西,那是什么?
Susie: It's my unicycle. It's like a bicycle, but it only has one wheel.
苏西:是我的独轮脚踏车。它看起来像一辆自信车,但是只有一个轮子。
Rob: Wow! Isn't it hard to ride something with one wheel?
罗布:哇!就一个轮子,骑起来是不是很困难?
Susie: Not really. I learned to ride it years ago.
苏西:其实不会。我几年前就学会骑了。
Rob: How interesting!
罗布:多有趣啊!
Susie: Although learning to ride can be hard, it is actually a lot of fun.
苏西:虽然学着骑行很困难,但是实际上也很有意思。
Rob: It looks fun.
罗布:看起来就很有意思。
Susie: Why don't you come over after work? You can try it yourself!
苏西:你何不下班之后过来呢?你可以亲自骑骑看!