It's quite a fairy tale that you got going on here.
你的人生简直就是个童话故事。
Top-flight models in Moscow.
原本是莫斯科的超模。
It's rubbing shoulders with the elite.
然后与精英阶层混在一起。
What is the nature of your relationship with Ollic Fillincow?
你和奥利奇·菲林考的关系是什么?
You enter this hotel at 1:37 p.m.
你是在下午1点37分进入的这家旅馆。
Did you notice anything suspicious? Like what?
你有没有注意到什么可疑的东西?比如说什么?
Can't you look at the hotel security covers?
你不会自己去看酒店的监控设备吗?
Tapes were erased.
磁带被抹去了。
Looks like we're dealing with pros.
看起来我们在和专家过招。
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
Your next target is in Paris.
你的下一个目标在巴黎。
There will be no backup. Any questions?
不会有支援。有什么问题吗?
Which room?
哪个房间?
Who do you want most in the world?
这世上你最渴求什么?
You'll never make it out of here.
你别想从这里逃掉。
Hi, what's your name?
嗨,你叫什么名字?