哈啾!
You're going to Machu Picchu?
你要去马丘比丘吗?
No! That's just me sneezing.
不是啦!我只是在打喷嚏。
Ew! That's terrible! Haven't you heard "Cough and sneeze, elbows, please?"
恶!那很恶心诶!你没听过“咳嗽打喷嚏,请用手肘”吗?
Wh...what? Why would I sneeze into my elbows when I can sneeze into my hands?
什...什么?为什么我要用手肘遮住,如果我可以用手掌遮住的话?
Because that is the easiest way to spread the germs!
因为这样最容易散播细菌!
I thought covering your mouth would help prevent the spreading of the germs.
我以为用手遮住嘴巴可以防止细菌散播。
Yes, but what happens after that? What about the things you would touch after that?
是没错,但那之后呢?那之后你用手碰到的东西呢?
I hadn't thought of that.
我没想过。
Ideally, you should use a tissue when you cough or sneeze and wash your hands later.
最理想的状况是你咳嗽或打喷嚏的时候要用卫生纸捂住,然后要洗手。
But if you don't have a tissue, then make sure you use your elbow to cover your mouth. And later, wash your elbow!
但如果你没有卫生纸,要记得用手肘挡住嘴巴。接着,要记得洗手肘!
Cough and sneeze, elbows, please. I shall remember that!
咳嗽打喷嚏,请用手肘。我会记得的!
Also, if you are in a crowd of people, cough or sneeze downwards to avoid sneezing directly at someone's face.
还有,如果你旁边有很多人,要记得朝下方咳嗽或打喷嚏,避免直接对着别人的脸打喷嚏。
I will remember that too when I go to Machu Picchu!
我去马丘比丘的时候也会记得的!
Are you sneezing again?
你又要打喷嚏了吗?
Not achoo, Machu Picchu.
不是哈啾,是马丘比丘啦。
Ha-ha.
哈哈哈。