手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

香肠炒意面

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
自动
1X
默认
00:00:00 / 00:00:00
加载失败
0.5X
1X
1.25X
1.5X
2X
4X

Hi lovely people! I'm in Italy! I'm in Piemonte, look how beautiful it is!

嗨,大家好!现在我在意大利的皮埃蒙特,它太漂亮了!
The sun's starting to go down and I'm gonna cook a fantastic farfalle, a little butterfly farfalle with sausages, cima di rapa, broccoli sprouts, garlic and chili.
太阳开始下山了,我要做一款超好吃的意面,用蝴蝶结意面加香肠、花椰菜芽、大蒜和辣椒。
You will love it! Yeah! First of all let's put a pan on the gas.
你会喜欢的!好啦!我们先把锅放在煤气上。
Straight with a little olive oil. Come on, come on, come on little baby!
直接加点橄榄油,来啦,小宝贝!
A bunch of olive oil then get the sausages, about one, two, three. Nah - you only need a couple, not much.
一点橄榄油,然后煎香肠,大约一到三个。只需要几个就行,不用太多。
Oh gosh, look at this! This is non-stop. Hold on, stay there!
天哪,快看!都连着啊。就这样放在这吧!
Cut it slowly with your knife.
用刀慢慢切。
Cut the skin, leave the knife, and just start to put them in the pan. How easy to do it?
割开皮,放下刀,然后把它们放进锅里。做起来特容易吧?
So easy! Don't have to be very fine. These sausages are lovely, they already got salt and pepper inside. Got a bit of fennel as well.
太简单了!不用特漂亮。这些香肠真可爱,里面已经有盐和胡椒粉,再放点茴香。
You have to leave it quite big because when you eat it you want to taste it.
香肠块要大点,因为吃的时候要能尝到它的味道。
Good. Wash my hands now.
很好,现在洗下手。
Stir them a little bit. As soon as they're done, like this, I will add a little bit of wine, yes.
搅动一下,煎好后就这样,我要加点红酒。
Nice bit of white wine. Keep stirring it.
很不错的红酒,继续搅拌。
1 clove of garlic. Cut it quite big. The reason why is because if you don't want to eat it you can remove it. Just put them inside.
放一瓣蒜,切大点,这样如果你不想吃的话,可以把它挑出来。把它们放进去。
Keep stiring it and let the wine evaporate. Then you start to mash it.
继续搅动,让红酒蒸发掉,然后开始把它们弄碎。
Oh my gosh! A little chili, and then you cut the chili or you break it, away from your eyes.
天啊,小辣椒,把辣椒切开,要远离双眼。
Smell it. If this smells strong, that means it is strong.
闻一下,味道真浓,说明它很辣。
Just a few, about a quarter of a chili. Straight in. Stir it.
放点就行,大约四分之一个辣椒。直接放进去,搅动。
Make sure it's quite hot. Put in the sprouts of the broccoli. We call them cima di rapa.
要很辣,把花椰菜芽放进去,我们管它叫cima di rapa
Stir them a little bit. At this stage, put some pasta water inside.
稍稍搅动下,现在倒入一些煮面水。
I love it! Season them a little bit. Just a little bit, not too much. Get the lid, cover and let it cook or about a couple of minutes.
我好喜欢啊!稍微放些调料。只放一点,不要太多。盖上盖子,煮几分钟。
So quick you can do it! You know you got so much broccolis everywhere, just to get a broccoli, get all the leaves, the very tender leaves, get all the flowers, then you cut it, garlic and chili.
很快就能做好!到处都能买到花椰菜,买点花椰菜,把叶子弄下来,要嫩叶子,还要所有的花,然后切好,还有大蒜和辣椒。
You don't have to use sausages if actually you're a vegetarian, just garlic and chili, broccoli inside, little bit of a pasta water, cover.
如果你吃素就不用放香肠,只放大蒜、辣椒和花椰菜就行,加些煮面水,盖上盖子炖。
What we call a drown, cook it until their soft. Cook the pasta, put it inside, grate the parmesan, hallelujah.
我们称之为浸泡,煮到软就行了。把意面放进去煮,磨些帕尔玛干酪,大功告成。
Let's have a quick check. Oh my! Look at that! Nice.
快速地看一下,快看啊,多漂亮。
The sausages, the broccoli, it's all nice all together. So easy! Everybody can do it!
香肠、花椰菜,炖在一起真香。超简单!谁都能做!
Cover it up for a little bit longer. I can hear the tractors in the rice field. It goes up and down up and up down.
盖上盖再炖一会。我能听到稻田里拖拉机的声音,时高时低。
Do you know why? I think he can smell it! Do you know what? If I could manage to make in time that he's passing again, I'm gonna run with a plate of pasta.
你们知道为什么吗?我想司机能闻到菜香啊!如果他再路过时,我就跑着给他去送一盘意面。
You want to see the way he's gonna eat it. He won't say no, I guarantee to you. Can guarantee!
你们会想看看他怎么吃,他不会拒绝的,我保证!

1.png

Let's have a look, and done! Little drizzle of olive oil.

我们来看看,做好啦!少放些橄榄油。
Have to taste it now. Grab a spoon. Oh my god. It's so good!
现在要尝一尝,拿个勺子。天啊,太香了!
Taste the sausage, can taste the garlic, I can taste the chili, and the lovely broccoli.
能尝出香肠味,大蒜、辣椒,还有可爱的花椰菜。
Oh yeah! Get the pasta. You can see. Don't forget we are the middle of a field, yeah, we don't have a much gadgets, so using a strainer, 1950's strainer.
对了!把意面放进去。别忘了我们是在一片田野里,没有太多的小工具,所以就用这个滤器,这是1950年的一个滤器。
A little more, I'll add in 3. One, two, three. Stir it.
再加点,再加3个。一,二,三,搅动一下。
Full of colour.
色彩亮丽。
A little drizzle of olive oil. I just love it!
放点橄榄油,我太爱它了!
Get a plate. Close everything.
拿个盘子,把火关上。
You're waiting! Yeah.
等一下!哇。
You know what? I don't wanna use a spoon.
我不想用勺子了。
Little grating of parmesan.
磨些帕尔玛干酪。
The best Italian inventions. I want to put a little bit inside here with everything.
意大利最好的发明,我想在这里放一些。
What you have to do for living?!
生活真美妙,不是吗?!
Oh god. Oh my god! Oh my my! Oh my god!
天啊!
It tastes so good! Oh my god!
太香了!天啊!
You have to wait a little bit, I'm sorry I can't stop it.
你们得等一会儿,对不起,我停不下来了。
I'm gonna give it to Tractor Man.
我要拿些给拖拉机司机吃。
Mr. Tractor Man!
司机师傅!
Where are you?
你在哪?
He just loves it! He loves it!
他喜欢吃!喜欢吃!
This is what it's all about! That is what I'm talking about - the love and passion!
这就是这道菜!这就是我要说的:爱和激情!
I love this man! I love this tractor, I love everything!
我爱这个男人!爱这台拖拉机,我爱这一切!
I love it! I knew he would eat it! I knew it!
我爱它!我知道他会把菜吃光!我知道会这样!
Why I'm cooking so good?!
为什么我做菜这么好吃?!
Ciao!
再见啦!
I'm gonna cook this fantastic sausages, this fantastic broccoli but I need a lid, and this one doesn't fit, so, I'm gonna make it fit.
我要煮美味的香肠、花椰菜,但需要一个锅盖,这个不合适,我得修理一下。
Let's have a look now.
现在看看行不行。
Hey! I've done it!
哈,弄好了!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
guarantee [.gærən'ti:]

想一想再看

n. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品
vt

 
mash [mæʃ]

想一想再看

n. 麦芽浆,糊状物,土豆泥 v. 把 ... 捣成糊状

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
grate [greit]

想一想再看

n. 栅 vt. 磨擦,磨碎

联想记忆
gadgets [gæ,dʒets]

想一想再看

n. 小配件;小工具(gadget的复数)

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
lid [lid]

想一想再看

n. 盖,眼睑
vt. 给 ... 装盖子

 
evaporate [i'væpəreit]

想一想再看

v. 蒸发,失去水分,消失

联想记忆
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 美味烤羊腿 2019-04-19
  • 在意大利Porta Palazzo市场血拼 2019-04-23
  • 看牛仔竞技比赛 品美味大餐 2019-05-06
  • 焗蛋三法 2019-05-10
  • 自制提拉米苏(上) 2019-05-21
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。

      ckplayer

      version:X2