Hi lovely people.
嗨,观众朋友们。
I am in the beautiful Tuscany.
我现在美丽的托斯卡纳。
We have olive pickers.
那儿有人摘橄榄。
I'm here just to make lovely truffle tagliatelle.
我只是来这里做美味的松露意大利面。
The explosion between them the truffles and garlic is made with love and passion.
松露和大蒜结合,碰撞出爱和激情的火花。
I just made some lovely fresh tagliatelle.
我刚煮了一些新鲜的意大利宽面。
So easy to make.
这道菜做起来很容易。
So, let's put the pasta inside.
我们把意大利面放进去。
I put salt inside.
撒点盐
You want them al dente.
你会希望面筋道。
You know what al dente means?
你知道有嚼劲是什么意思吗?
Chew it longer, taste it better, digest it better.
嚼的时间越长,味道越好,越好消化。
Nice hot pan.
好,锅已经烧热。
You have a half clove of garlic which you wrapped right underneath to get a little bit of truffle butter.
放半瓣大蒜,下面裹一点松露黄油。
Why we make truffle butter so easy?
为什么说松露黄油很容易做呢?
Mash it all up, mix with the butter.
松露捣碎和黄油混合就行。
You can put them inside the freezer and hallelujah.
你可以把它们放进冰箱里,哈利路亚。
Look at that.
看这个。
Put a little bit of water and then you create a nice cream.
加一点水,然后就可以做出美味的奶油了。
Turn down the gas as well.
把煤气关小。
Oh my my. Lovely!
亲爱的观众朋友们!
Look at that.
看看呀。
Put it back and start to stir it little bit.
把它放回去,然后开始搅拌一下。
Look at this, black truffles just a few slices.
看,黑松露只有几片。
Just a little touch of salt. Butter as well.
撒上一点点盐,再来点黄油
Oh yes.
欧耶。
Now it's all ready.
现在一切都已准备就绪。
Oh my my. A little bit of parmesan.
一点帕尔马干酪。
Just a little touch of Tuscan oil.
一点点的托斯卡纳油。
Truffles.
配上松露
So simple.
如此简单。
It is so angelic.
人间美味呀。
I could actually cry.
好吃的想哭。
Arrivederci!
再见!