手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

如何应对自杀想法

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Everyone has some idea of what their ideal life looks like, whether it means

每个人都抱有关于理想生活的想法,比如
affording to travel freely, coming home to a loving family or having all the cats and dogs in the world.
环游世界、回到一个充满爱的家庭或者饲养世界上所有的猫猫狗狗。
But things are getting harder by the second. It can be nearly impossible just getting out of bed in the morning.
但是随着时间流逝,事情会越来越艰难。就连清晨起床都变得几近不可能。
Why is it so much easier giving in to negativity than it is to get out of it.
为什么向消极屈服这么容易而摆脱消极这么难呢?
Depression doesn't just weigh down our shoulders, it lies often telling us that we're not in control of our lives but we are.
抑郁不仅会将你压垮,它还经常撒谎说我们无法控制自己的生活,但我们可以。
Whatever you're going through, no, it's not always going to be like this. Here are eight tips for dealing with suicidal thoughts.
不论你正在经历着什么,事情不会一直如此。以下是应对自杀想法的8种诀窍。
1. Don't spend the night alone.
1. 不要自己独享夜晚。
When you're suicidal, it will be tempting to isolate yourself.
有自杀想法时,这种想法会引诱你孤立自己。
Do you lock yourself in your room, shut the blinds and hide underneath your covers?
你会把自己锁在房间里、拉上百叶窗,蒙头躲在被子里么?
The thing about depression is that the darkness will welcome you but this only makes you susceptible to believe your negative thoughts.
抑郁就是让黑暗欢迎你,但是这只会让你对自己的负面想法更加敏感。
Watch out for your safety and don't spend the night alone.
注意自己的安全,不要一个人度过这个夜晚。
Call up your family, friends or lover, tell them how you're feeling. If possible sleeping over at their place is even better.
打电话给你的家人、朋友或爱人,告诉他们你的感受。如果可以,去他们家过夜会更好。
Having company around can do wonders for you because it means keeping those bad thoughts at bay
有人陪伴可以产生奇效,因为这意味着远离那些不好的想法
or allowing the new environment to boost your mood.
或是让新的环境改善你的心情。
2. Cut off all ties with toxic people
2. 切断和有毒的人的联系。
Research shows that keeping toxic people in your life isn't just stressful it can actually kill you.
研究表明生活中有毒的人不仅会让你感到压力,甚至还会杀了你。
One study showed that subjects in negative relationships had a higher risk of developing cardiac problems.
一项研究表明消极关系会让主体患上心脏问题的风险更高。
If someone is abusing you physically or emotionally please call the police for help.
如果有人在心理或生理上虐待你,请报警。
Your life might drastically change if your family members or partner are the toxic ones
如果你的家人或伴侣是有毒的人,那么你的生活可能会剧烈的变化
but realize that they're putting you in more pain than they are supporting you.
但是你要知道他们会让你陷入更多的痛苦之中而非支持你。
3. Make a list of your accomplishments.
3. 列出你取得的成就。
Hey, you, yeah you! Look at how far you've come, failure can seem like a big slap in the face
嘿,你!瞧,你已经走了那么远了,失败有时像是一记耳光
but we often obsess over perfection instead of focusing on what we've achieved. There's a difference.
但是我们经常为完美着迷,而忘记了关注我们的成就。这之间是有区别的。
Striving for perfection doesn't allow you to be human.
争取完美无法证明你是谁
Embrace your flaws, failures and downfalls as much as you appreciate all the milestones you've reached,
拥抱自己的缺陷、失败和落败就像是你感激自己所取得里程碑一样,

如何应对自杀想法.jpg

listen closely to what isn't working, turn those into lessons and grow resilient.

仔细倾听失败的原因、将这些转化为教训并从失败中复原。
4. Practice positive mantras.
4. 练习积极咒语。
These are otherwise known as coping statements.
这些也被称为应对语句。
Ending your life will seem like the only option to end your misery but nothing lasts forever.
结束自己的生命看似终结悲惨命运的唯一选择,但没有什么是永恒的。
Practice saying some of these: I will get through this. This is my depression talking not me.
练习说说这些话:我会渡过这难关。这是抑郁在讲话,不是我。
I don't really want to die I just want the pain to end.
我真的不想死,我只是想终结这些痛苦。
Stick these to your mirror, fridge and carry them wherever you go.
将这些贴在镜子冰箱上并随身携带。
Let them be friendly reminders to be kind to yourself. You got this.
让它们友好地提醒你对自己好一点。你可以的。
5. Find a therapist.
5.找一个治疗师。
Most people shrug this idea off because they might not be able to afford it but there are options especially if you're a student.
大部分人都不会选这种方法,因为他们可能请不起治疗师,但是还有其他选择,特别是如果你是学生的话。
An open mind is what will ultimately get you help.
开放的心态是最终能够帮助你的东西。
Call your insurance company for any insights they might have.
给保险公司打电话,看他们有什么方法。
It never hurts to ask your family doctor, too. Networks exists for a reason
寻求家庭医生帮助也不错。互联网的存在是有原因的,
and the more professional advice you receive, the faster you can find and work with a professional.
你获得的专业建议越多,你就能越快联系并寻求专业人士的帮助。
6. If it's urgent, please call the police.
6. 如果情况紧急,请报警。
This won't necessarily stop your suicidal thoughts but they will stop you from going through with the act.
这么做不会让你停止自杀的想法,但是他们将帮助你停止那些危险的行为。
From here on out, they can take you to the ER where you'll be safe.
从现在起,他们可以把你带到急诊室,在那里你是安全的。
We hope you never have to resort to this but want to remind you that help is only one call away.
我们希望大家永远不要走到这一步,但是我们也想提醒大家:一个电话就能得到帮助。
7. Find out what's hurting you and make changes to it.
7. 找到伤害你的东西并做出改变。
Do you feel stuck at your dead-end job, tired of the city you're living in or not sure about what you're studying in school?
觉得自己卡在了无前途的工作上?疲于生活的这座城市?不确定在学校学啥?
It's ok to address that you're feeling unhappy but don't succumb to helplessness.
说自己觉得不开心也是没关系的,但是不要屈服于无能为力。
It may take time to find what works for you but this is why practicing patience is so pivotal.
寻找适合自己的事物可能会花费些时间,但这就是练习耐心如此关键的原因。
Big projects seem intimidating but break them up into smaller tasks to make them more approachable.
大项目看似吓人,但是将它们分解成各种小任务会让目标更容易实现。
Remember as you wait for your miracle, never stop working on yourself in the mean time.
记住当你在等待奇迹的时候,也不要停止完善自己。
8. Whatever you do, please don't lose hope.
8. 不论你做什么,请不要失去希望。
I know it's easier said than done but committing suicide will end everything including the amazing days ahead that you won't be alive for.
我知道说比做容易,但是自杀将会终结一切,包括前方美妙的日子。
People usually realize too late while they're in the middle of the act that every problem they ever faced could have been fixed
虽然遇到了困境,但每个问题都是可以解决的,但人们通常都意识到的太晚了。
so please reconsider your health. You deserve so much more.
所以请慎重考虑自己的健康。你值得更多。
What do you do to keep going or stay inspired?
你靠什么保持活力?
We want you to know that you're not alone and we're sending our best wishes for your way.
我们希望大家知道你并不是一个人,让我们为你送上最美好的祝福。
For more helpful content, be sure to also subscribe to our Channel. Thank you as always for watching.
了解更多内容,请订阅我们的频道。感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
resort [ri'zɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. (度假)胜地,手段,凭借
vi. 诉诸,

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
shrug [ʃrʌg]

想一想再看

n. 耸肩
v. 耸肩

联想记忆
boost [bu:st]

想一想再看

vt. 推进,提高,增加
n. 推进,增加

联想记忆
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
ultimately ['ʌltimitli]

想一想再看

adv. 最后,最终

 
intimidating

想一想再看

adj. 吓人的

 
isolate ['aisəleit]

想一想再看

vt. 隔离,使孤立
adj. 孤立的,单独的

联想记忆
striving ['straiviŋ]

想一想再看

n. 努力;斗争 v. 力争;奋斗;努力(strive的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。