Hi guys, right I'm gonna show you one of our brand new dishes on the new menu at Jamie's Italian across the whole country.
嗨,朋友们,我要向你们展示全国连锁杰米意式餐厅的全新菜肴。
It's one of our best sellers currently and you guys, you love your chicken and I like to love you back by giving you amazing chicken.
朋友们,这是我们目前最畅销的产品之一,你们喜欢鸡肉,这道美味的鸡回馈给你们。
So none of this sort of indoor reared chicken right we only have at Jamie's Italian the most amazing free-range chicken.
这些都不是室内饲养的鸡,杰米意式餐厅只有最美味的散养鸡。
This is from Devon and that'll be the same chicken in every single restaurant beautiful free-range from Creedy Carver.
这只鸡来自德文郡,我们每家餐厅的鸡肉都是一样采用Creedy Carver的自由放养的鸡。
Lovely family farm and they're really beautiful birds.
家庭农场,美丽的鸟儿。
We marinate them, always in bay, rosemary, garlic and a little lemon zest, a little oil and they normally get marinated at least a day before so you get that flavour inside.
通常是在海湾将其腌制,加入迷迭香、大蒜、一点柠檬屑、一点油,通常需要至少提前一天腌制,这样才会入味。
So we've got a beautiful chicken breast here and a little wing bone and we use the legs for a different dish.
我们这有一块漂亮的鸡胸、一小块翼骨,我们用鸡腿做出一道与众不同的菜肴。
But over there is the lovely Andrea
那边是安德里亚
Hello!
你好!
Andrea just cook me one of these please. So if you watch Andrea now he's gonna pick a nice breast, he's gonna place it skin side down on the grill.
安德里亚,请帮我处理一下。看,安德里亚现在挑一块漂亮的鸡胸,他会把它的鸡皮朝下放在烤架上烤炙。
Now there's a method of cooking that what you always do at Jamie's Italian.
现在有一种烹饪方法是你在杰米意式餐厅经常做的。
Now look at what he's gonna do. He's gonna pick that plate up and that plate is scaldingly hot.
现在看看他会怎么做。他拿起滚烫的金属板。
So this chicken will get cooked from both sides.
鸡的两边都在加热。
Look how he did it.
看看他怎么做的。
So strong.
烤的很好。
So it's a really nice method.
这是一个不错的方法。
We always cook our grilled meats like this.
我们总是这样烤肉。
It's called 6which means under the mallet, under the brick.
这叫做Al Mattone,意思是肉上面压上木槌、砖块。
And it's an old method of cooking over fire where you put your cut of meat 'schhh' and then you pick up a hot rock 'schhh'.
这是一种古老的火上烹饪方法,拿起一块热石头放在切好的肉“上面烤炙。
So if you imagine that it's cooking from two sides.
你想象鸡肉从两面加热。
So it's gonna cook quicker, it's gonna be more juicy and it's gonna tenderise a little bit and it's going to make more surface area for crispy skin.
这样会煮得更快,更多汁,更嫩,脆皮更多。
Yes!
是的!
It's gonna cook nice and quickly about four or five minutes so let's make the sauce.
大概四五分钟就做好了,我们来做酱汁。
The sauce is called, we have a few chicken dishes. The one I'm going to do now is Chicken Pizzaiola.
酱汁...我们有一些鸡肉菜,我现在要做的是鸡肉披萨,
Which is kind of like a pizza sauce right which sounds a bit odd but go with me right. It's a real classic.
有点像披萨酱,听起来有点奇怪,但是请听我说,这实际上是一道的经典的菜肴。
We're gonna start in a pan, a little sauce with garlic, olives, capers, oregano and this amazing chilli from Calabria and it's really, really special.
我们先放平底锅,用大蒜、橄榄、刺山柑、牛至和来自卡拉布里亚的非常非常特别的辣椒做一点酱。
We source that especially.
这是我们专门调制的哦。
And the chillies from Calabria, they've got a warmth but there's a sweetness and fruitiness to it that just makes this whole dish.
还有卡拉布里亚的辣椒,有辣味但是有一种甜味和果香在里面,这就是整道菜的特色。
So every time a chicken dish comes on in Jamie's Italian that goes on fresh and then we make this sauce to order.
每次在杰米意式餐厅让让鸡肉有些新意的时候,我们就在菜单里加入酱汁。
So we're going to slice up our garlic.
我们要把大蒜切成薄片。
We'll go in with a little oil.
加点油进去。
This sauce is always made to order. Chicken grilled nice and fresh. Simple dish but big flavours.
这种酱汁一直都是专门调制的。鸡肉烤得又香又鲜。简单但不失美味。
In with the olives and the capers.
里面有橄榄和刺山柑。
I'll get a little teaspoon of Calabrian chilli. The colour that comes out of them is phenomenal and you know, it makes it a little bit spicy.
我要一茶匙卡拉布里亚辣椒。辣椒成色不错,有点辣。
In with the oregano. All these people are getting excited about piri piri chicken if you want to try like Sicilian style piri piri, much better.
里面有牛至。这些人都对烤鸡很感兴趣,如果你想尝试西西里风格的烤鸡,那就更好了。
I'm telling you this is the way forward.
告诉你们哦,这样做是对的。
So we go in with a little swig of vinegar and then a nice passata. Look at that. How we doing on that chicken?
我们先来一小口醋,再来一份美味的帕萨塔。看看这个。那只鸡味道怎么样?
Ready chef!
准备好了,厨师!
So look, just have a look at that chicken. What you'll see is the skin is crispy.
看看那只鸡。你会看到它的皮很脆。
Let's serve it up. When the chicken comes off the grill we let it rest for a little bit.
我们把它端上来。当鸡肉从烤架上拿下来时,让它晾一会儿。
We're going to go in with our wonderful pizzaiola sauce.
我们要加入很棒的披萨奥拉酱。
It's delicious.
美味。
I'm then going to take the chicken and I'm going to slice it.
我要把鸡肉切开。
And then I'm just gonna open it out on the plate look at that guys.
然后摆盘,看看这些肉。
And then just a few little bits of lemon dress rocket.
然后再加点柠檬。
Just a few little bits in and around.
在里面和周围撒上一点点。
Look at the colours! Guys, guys! Look at the plate.
看颜色!朋友们,朋友们!看这个摆盘呀。
Really nice, simple dish. Humble. Its heart is in the right place. Good chicken.
非常好、不失大体的一道菜。美味好吃的鸡肉。
Come in and try this. The chicken Al Mattone Pizzaiola at Jamie's Italian.
来试试这个。杰米意式餐厅的Al Mattone披萨奥拉鸡肉。
It's basically a Sicilian style piri piri chicken.
基本上来说是西西里风格的烤鸡。
If you like that then you've gotta come in and try that because that is the most amazing chicken.
如果你喜欢这道菜,那么一定要来尝尝,因为这是最美味的鸡肉。
Proper free-range chicken. A lovely sauce made to order. Capers, olives, chilli, those Calabrian chilies, tomato, little lemon and rocket. Super good.
自由放养的鸡、特制的美味酱汁。刺山柑、橄榄、辣椒、卡拉布里亚辣椒、西红柿、小柠檬和火箭。味道超级好。
It really is delicious.
真的很美味。
Happy days.
幸福的日子。