Gwyneth Paltrow, you ugly ass big bird looking bitch, shut the F**k up.
格温妮丝·帕特洛,你这个丑货,长了张大鸟脸的婊砸,你特么的闭嘴吧。
Unpopular opinion, Lena Dunham's boobs are dog noses.
非主流评价,莉娜·邓纳姆的胸长得像狗鼻子。
Does Gerard Butler have a massive student loan or something? Is that why he does all these s**t films? I don't have a student loan. I just do all these s**t films.
杰拉德·巴特勒是欠了一屁股学生贷款还是咋地?所以他才去拍那些烂片吗?我没欠学生贷款。爷就是爱拍烂片。
Ty Burrell looks like Jon Hamm if Jon Hamm was a crack addict.
泰·布利尔长得像乔·哈姆,像嗑药多了的乔·哈姆。
How old is Bob Newhart now? About 120?
鲍伯·纽哈特现在多大岁数了?约莫120岁了?
I feel like Britney Spears is stalking me on the radio. Quit forcing your suckage on me, you tired hag!
我觉得布兰妮·斯皮尔斯(小甜甜)是无处不在的电台跟踪狂。别再逼我听你的烂歌了,你这个过气的老妖婆!
Geena Davis is a real man's man.
吉娜·戴维斯是爷们中的纯爷们。
Chloe Moretz, or whatever her stupid name is, looks like my a**hole. Seriously, she is not decent looking whatsoever. You must have a really bleached a**hole.
那个叫科洛·莫瑞兹还是啥傻缺名字的货,长得像俺屁眼一样。说真的,她长得确实不咋地啊。你的屁眼一定漂得挺白啊。
F**k off, Chris Pratt. Aww.
滚犊子,克里斯·普拉特。噢。
I hate that Scandal cast Scott Foley. He is TV poison for one thing, and he's a f**king creep with raper face. What is raper face?
我讨厌《丑闻》里的那个斯考特·佛雷。他不光是电视节目毒药,这傻逼还长了张强奸犯的脸。强奸犯的脸是神马鬼?
Michael Chiklis looks like a scrotum.
迈克·奇科利斯长得像个阴囊。
Ted Danson sucks donkey balls. He's right.
泰德·丹森烂的像驴屌一样。他是对的。
Guys, John Stamos has a gross belly button. That's f**ked up. I don't ... He's right.
各位,约翰·斯塔莫斯的肚脐眼太恶心了。扯你娘的淡。我才没……他是对的。
I hope you all have a great weekend. Except you, Lisa Kudrow. F**k you.
祝大家周末愉快。唯独你除外,丽莎·库卓。草泥马的。
If an alien landed here and demanded a famous person to eat, I'd drive straight to Adam Sandler's house with a net." Now F**k you, man. F**k you.
如果外星人来到这里,并要求吃掉一位名人,我会拿着网罩,开车直奔亚当·桑德勒家去。“草泥马啊,草泥马的啊。
Nick Offerman's hands seem crazy small compared to his head.
尼克·奥弗曼的手跟他的大脑袋比起来小得吓人。
David Blaine looks like his voice is putting his face to sleep.
大卫·布莱恩的脸像是被自己的声音催眠了一样。
I've had a good chuckle over that one. I'm coming after you, TXGRIZZ.
这条推真让我笑开了怀。我不会放过你的,TXGRIZZ。