The team of creators of Psych2Go would like to recognize and praise
Psych2go的创作团队想要赞扬
the overwhelming support and sense of community that we have seen among our viewers.
我们观众的支持和社区意识。
On previous videos, many brave viewers have shared their own experiences with mental illness or abusive relationships,
在之前的节目中,很多勇敢的观众和我们分享了他们自己的心理疾病或虐待关系经历,
and have been met with kind words and advice from others.
也获得了来自其他观众的善语和建议。
We hope to encourage a safe and supportive environment for all.
我们希望为大家创造一个安全支持性的环境。
And we would like to thanks our viewers for making this possible.
并且我们想要感谢创造这一切的观众。
We hope to see a similar response to this video, 7 ways to deal with abusive parents.
我们希望看到本期视频也有相似的回应—《应对虐待型父母的7种方法》。
1. Contact a resource.
1.联系相关部门。
The National Domestic Violence Hotline is available to anyone at 1-800-799-7233.
任何人都可以拨打全国家庭暴力热线1-800-799-7233。
There are always local resources you can find by means of a quick phone call or internet search.
你可以通过电话或互联网联系当地相关部门。
And in an emergency however, always call 911.
紧急情况下,请拨打911.
We'll include several helpful resources in the description box below!
我们在下方总结了几种有效方式!
2. Talk to someone.
2. 交谈。
Whether you're wanting an intervention or simply someone to lend an ear,
不论你是想要别人帮助,或是只想有人倾听,
talking to a counselor, therapist or even a friend can help.
你都可以和咨询师、治疗师甚至朋友谈一谈。
Someone else can help you find resources if you're unable to. Or they can be there to cheer you on in rough times.
如果你不知道有哪些相关部门,那么他们可以帮助找。又或者他们可以在你身处艰难时期时,逗你开心。
3. Find a safe space.
3. 找一个安全的空间。
If you feel in any way unsafe or uncomfortable at home, look out for other places where you do feel safe and sane.
如果你在家觉得不安全不自在,那么找一些让你感觉安全安定的地方。
Keep these places in mind when you need a moment to yourself and consider if these are places you can go in an urgent situation.
当你觉得想要独处的时候,就可以去这些地方,并考虑将这些地方纳入紧急情况避难所名单。
4. Don't blame yourself.
4. 不要自责。
No matter what your parent may say or try to show you, their behavior is not your fault.
不论你的父母怎么说怎么做,他们的这些行为并不是你的错。
Abusing a child is never okay under any circumstances, no matter how much the child may misbehave or provoke their parents.
任何情况下,都不能虐待孩子,不论这个孩子的表现有多差,让父母有多恼火。
You deserve every bit of help you can get. So please don't be afraid to ask for it.
你值得任何的帮助。所以请不要害怕寻求帮助。
5. Keep a journal.
5. 写日记。
It's not uncommon to unconsciously block out or forget traumatic moments in the past.
无意识地屏蔽或忘记过去痛苦的时刻是很常见的事情。
So it may be helpful to make a journal of all incidents, thoughts, and feelings you have.
所以可以将所有事件、想法和感受写在日记里。
Journaling may also be a helpful emotional release for you, and it's up to you whether you share your writing or not.
写日记也可以帮助你释放感情,当然要不要写,你做决定。
6. Don't provoke your parent.
6.不要激怒你的父母。
When possible, it is in everyone's best interest to avoid abusive and violent situations.
人们都会尽可能避免虐待和暴力情形。
If certain behaviors tend to provoke an abusive parent, try to avoid these triggers if you can.
如果某种行为会激怒虐待型父母,如果可以,尝试避免这些行为。
7. Trust yourself.
7. 相信自己。
If you don't feel safe, it is okay to leave the situation.
如果感觉不安全,就离开。
Go to your safe space or contact one of your friends in your circle of support.
去到你自己的安全空间或是联系支持你的朋友。
Trust your guts instincts when it comes to reading possibly abusive situations.
当嗅到可能的虐待情形时,请相信自己的直觉。
Remember that your safety comes first.
记住你的安全第一。
We would like to thanks our sponsor, BetterHelp, for making online counseling affordable and available.
我们想感谢我们的赞助商BetterHelp,感谢他们提供线上咨询。
We've attached a link to BetterHelp in the description box below for anyone who might be interested.
我们会将BetterHelp的连接放在下方,感兴趣的观众可以点击查看。
Online counseling is a great way to get yourself the help you need, even if you aren't ready to see anyone in person.
线上咨询是获取帮助的好方法,即便你还没做好见面的准备。
This comment section is a safe space to share questions, reactions, story or advice.
评论区是一个分享问题、感受、故事或建议的安全地带。
Please be supportive and respectful of others. Thanks for watching!
请大家相互支持相互尊重。感谢收看!