Hi guys, Jamie here. Good food can be incredible.
嗨,朋友们,这里是杰米美食,美食妙不可言,
It can cheer you up, it can be the focus of social gatherings and parties.
它可以愉悦心情,可以在社交聚会和派对上成为焦点。
It's just amazing and that's why me and the guys from Hotpoint don't think any of it should go to waste.
真是太不可思议了,这就是我和Hotpoint的人认为这些东西不应该被浪费掉的原因。
Meat is the third most wasted food.
肉类是第三大浪费食物。
The most wasted is chicken and there's so many things that we can do with leftover chicken.
其中,浪费最多的是鸡肉,我们可以用剩下的鸡肉做很多事情。
One of my favourite dishes is to make the most incredible leftover banh mi.
其中我最喜欢的一道菜之一是用剩余鸡肉做的三明治。
Just bringing the chicken back to life in a pan, getting it golden and crisp,
鸡肉入锅,炒至金黄酥脆,
and then I'll add a little bit of sweet chili sauce to glaze it and give it flavour.
然后加一点甜甜的辣椒酱增色入味。
Look at that! It can all be done super easily with this Hotpoint induction hob.
看那!有了Hotpoint 电磁感应炉,一切都得心应手,
It's really quick to heat up so you can knock it together in no time at all.
加热很快,所以很快就可以做出。
Come on! That is a sandwich. Oh!
来吧!三明治做好了。
Freezers are like time capsules for food. It's like pressing pause.
冰箱就像食物的时间胶囊,好似时间在此暂停。
If you've got some fruit about to go bad put it in the freezer so then you can make wonderful puddings,
如果你有些水果快要坏掉,把它们放进冰箱,这样另一天,你就能做出美味的布丁、
desserts, sauces, smoothies, another day.
甜点、沙司、冰沙。
I love freezing herbs before they go to waste.
我喜欢在草药浪费掉之前把它们冷冻起来,
Tear them up, pop them into little ice cube trays with a little olive oil,
撕碎,放进小冰块托盘里,加点橄榄油,
whack them in a freezer and they're like little flavour bombs readyto be used in your cooking,
放进冰箱,它们就像美味小炸弹,以备待用,
amazing and properly properly clever.
令人惊叹,妙不可言。
You can freeze other stuff too like curry paste, leftover coconut milk,
你也可以把其它东西冷冻起来,比如咖喱酱,剩下的椰奶,
perfect for making a dish like this lamb and chickpea curry. Delicious!
这些东西非常适合做像羊肉和鹰嘴豆咖喱这样的菜,美味!
Chili's! Frozen it goes completely hard.
红辣椒!冻得很硬。
Just get a fine grater and you can do fantastic things over a curry, salads, little grilled meats,
只需要一个精致的摩擦器,你就可以往咖喱、沙拉、小烤肉、
fishes, even better over a mozzarella with olive oil. Delicious.
鱼里加入神奇的辣椒了,这甚至比加橄榄油的马苏里拉奶酪味道还要好,美味可口。
One of the most wasted foods we eat is bread - 24 million slices a day in the UK alone.
最浪费的食物之一是面包——在英国仅一天就浪费两千四百万片面包。
But it doesn't have to be that way.
但面包不需要浪费。
If you've got any leftover bread you can make an amazing bread and butter pudding,
你可以利用剩下的面包做一道很棒的面包黄油布丁,
cooked perfectly and evenly thanks to the multiflow technology in this Hotpoint oven.
Hotpoint烤箱的多流技术提供更加均匀稳定的烘焙温度,使食物受热均匀,食用效果更加。
So good! But it doesn't have to stop there.
非常不错!但它不会就此止步。
Oh no! Instead of putting stale bread in the bin, don't do that, cut it up, freeze it and then another time roast it up.
噢,不!不要把不新鲜的面包扔到垃圾桶,把它切碎、冷冻,再次烘烤。
Make the most incredible croutons or you could just whizz them up into bread crumbs
做成油炸面包丁,或者面包屑
and pop them in the freezer and use it to make a crispy topping on a gooey mac and cheese,
放进冰箱,做拉丝奶酪上酥脆的浇头,
and a crumb coating for a healthy homemade fish finger,
以及自制健康炸鱼条上面的面包屑涂层,
or a simple pangritata, which is beautiful breadcrumbs fried in olive oil, garlic, and herbs and it adds the most incredible texture to a simple pasta.
或者简单的意大利面里加以橄榄油、大蒜和药草油炸而成的面包屑,使得简单的意大利面口感更加酥脆。
Sorting out your fridge and freezer is a really effective way to help avoid wasting food too.
为避免食物浪费,整理冰箱和冰柜是一种行之有效的方法。
The temperature varies a bit in any fridge, as heat rises, so keep your meat and fish in the cooler part at the bottom,
每个冰箱的温度都会有所不同,随着温度上升,把肉和鱼放在底部较冷的区域,
and then foods like dairy in the middle, and make sure that you keep cooked meat on a separate shelf to any raw meat.
乳制品食物放在中间,确保熟肉放在单独的架子上和生肉分开。
Keeping veg in the correct drawer, like the crisper drawer in this Hotpoint fridge,
把蔬菜放在正确的格子里,就像这个Hotpoint冰箱里的果菜箱,
is absolutely key to fresh crunchy and delicious veg.
是确保蔬菜新鲜松脆美味的关键所在。
Proper organisation also means that you can easily see
恰当摆放也意味着你可以很容易地看到
what you've got to play with and it can help you rustle up something really delicious like an amazing chopped salad.
你有哪些食材,可以帮你做点好吃的,比如令人叹为观止的总汇沙拉。
You can use so many things; cabbages, herbs, fruits, you name it you can get it in there,
你可以加入卷心菜、香草、水果,只要说的出的食物都可以加进去,
dress it with a little bit of love and you get something as beautiful as this.
带着爱心去烹制,你会得到像这样精致的菜肴。
So there you go guys for the full tip videos and to enter the competition to win the Hotpoint kitchen appliances click the link in the description. Bye guys!
好了,朋友们,以上就是本期节目,点击链接参加比赛赢得Hotpoint厨房电器,再见!