Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Hey, Alex. What are you playing?
罗布:嗨,阿莱克斯。你在玩儿什么?
Alex: Hi, Rob! I downloaded a new game, but it's very difficult.
阿莱克斯:嗨,罗布!我下载了一款新游戏,但是非常有难度。
Rob: I try to avoid smartphone games. You can waste a lot of time on them.
罗布:我尽量不去接触手机游戏。你会在这上面浪费很多时间的。
Alex: True, but they're fun. Anyway, I'm stuck on level four.
阿莱克斯:是的,但是很有意思啊。顺便说一句,我到第四关了。
Albert: I know that game! Level four isn't easy.
阿尔伯特:我知道那个游戏!第四关可不容易。
Alex: Can you help me, Albert?
阿莱克斯:你能帮帮我吗,阿尔伯特?
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Albert from the Jungle Cafe helped you with your game. That was nice.
罗布:丛林咖啡的阿尔伯特帮你玩儿了那个游戏。真好啊。
Alex: Yes. Albert's a nice guy.
阿莱克斯:是的。阿尔伯特是个很好的家伙。
Rob: Do you use a lot of phone apps, Alex?
罗布:阿莱克斯,你会用很多手机应用程序吗?
Alex: Yes. There are many apps to choose from these days.
阿莱克斯:是的。现在有许多应用程序可以选择。
Rob: And people are inventing more every day!
罗布:而且人们每天还在开发更多的!
Alex: Exactly! And some of them are really useful.
阿莱克斯:没错!有一些真的很有用。
Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: What are you doing on your phone, Ben?
泰勒:本,你在用手机干什么?
Ben: I'm checking my step count.
本:我在查看我的行走步数。
Taylor: Oh! Do you use a fitness bracelet?
泰勒:哦!你有用一款健身手环吗?
Ben: Yes. And this smartphone app records my steps.
本:在用。这款手机应用就是在记录我的步数。
Taylor: How many steps do you take each day?
泰勒:你每天会走多少步?
Ben: Well, yesterday, I took a little over 15,000 steps.
本:恩,昨天我走了超过15000步。
Taylor: That's great, Ben! I should walk more.
泰勒:好厉害,本!我应该也多走走了。