I grew up in New York City and I was born there,
我在纽约市出生,也在这里成长,
and you're born knowing that Tiffany's is the best.
因此,我深知Tiffany无与伦比。
You know that you will have a truly special moment
想要拥有特别真实美好的片刻,
if you go to the Tiffany's store and look into those windows.
只要欣赏Tiffany橱窗里的精品就能感到满足。
I am a rebel, but I wouldn't say that me transforming at nineteen
我当然叛逆,但这不代表当年十九岁的我,
into the artist that I became was purely just because of rebellion.
投入艺术创作,只是出于叛逆。
It was more a sense of power that I felt.
这只是顺从渴望。
I always wanna be challenging the status quo.
我总是不停颠覆现状。
I love to change. It makes me feel alive.
我热爱改变,这让我有活着的感觉。
I'm too strange, I'm too different, I'm too out there, I'm too artistic.
我太独特,太与众不同,太大胆前卫,又太有艺术气息。
Oh it's pretentious to talk about, you know, how creative you are.
这样讲自己实在不够谦虚,吹嘘自己多么有创意。
I don't feel that way at all I think it's empowering and important, and I'm coming for you.
可我完全不觉得有何不妥,这对我来说很重要并且也赋予我很多力量,这也就是为什么我选择了Tiffany。