Conversation A
对话A
Linda: What are you laughing at, Alex?
琳达:阿莱克斯,你在笑什么?
Alex: A funny photo. I got it on LINE.
阿莱克斯:一张有趣的图片。我在LINE上面收到的。
Linda: Why is it funny?
琳达:为什么好笑呢?
Alex: My friends went to our old high school's anniversary celebration. They're eating chicken feet in the picture! See?
阿莱克斯:我的朋友去参加了我们高中的纪念日活动。照片中他们在吃鸡爪子!看到了吗?
Linda: Those don't look like good snacks!
琳达:那个吃食看起来不太好吃!
Alex: They are! A school's anniversary celebration is like a fair. You can eat all kinds of snacks there.
阿莱克斯:其实很好吃!一所学校的纪念日活动就像一场园游会一样。你可以吃到各种小吃。
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Hi, Alex. Linda told me about your picture.
罗布:嗨,阿莱克斯。琳达给我讲了你的照片的事儿了。
Alex: She didn't like it. But chicken feet are a delicious snack.
阿莱克斯:她不喜欢。但是鸡爪子真是一种美味的小吃。
Rob: I know. I remember my school's fall festivals. They were fun.
罗布:是啊。我想起了我们学校的秋季节日。非常有意思。
Alex: Do Americans have school celebrations?
阿莱克斯:美国人有学校庆祝活动吗?
Rob: Yes. When I was a student, we made signs and decorated the school. We sold food, too.
罗布:有。我上学的时候,我们会制作标语,布置学校。另外我们也卖食物。
Alex: Wow. I should go to an American school's fair.
阿莱克斯:哇。我应该去一场美国的学校园游会。
Conversation C
对话C
Rob: Hi, Taylor. Did you hear the radio ad for Washington elementary school's fall fair?
罗布:嗨,泰勒。你听到华盛顿小学的学校秋季园游会的广播广告了吗?
Taylor: Yes. I want to go.
泰勒:是的。我想去看看。
Rob: I do, too. We should go and take Alex.
罗布:我也想。我们应该叫上阿莱克斯。
Taylor: Great idea! He would like the food and games.
泰勒:好主意!他一定会喜欢那里的食物和游戏的。
Rob: I like the food and games, too!
罗布:我也喜欢食物和游戏!
Taylor: They often do face painting at school fairs. That's fun.
泰勒:学校园游会通常会有面部彩绘。很有趣的。
Rob: It's all fun! Let's plan to go!
罗布:所有活动都很有趣!我们安排时间去吧!