Conversation A
对话A
Linda: Good morning, Alex.
琳达:早上好,阿莱克斯。
Alex: Hi, Linda. Let's go bowling this week. We can invite other people, too.
阿莱克斯:嗨,琳达。我们这周一起去打保龄球吧。我们也可以邀请其他人。
Linda: OK. I like bowling. When?
琳达:好的。我喜欢打保龄球。什么时候?
Alex: Let's pick a day. How about Tuesday night?
阿莱克斯:我们挑一天吧。周二晚上怎么样?
Linda: No, I'm busy.
琳达:不行,那天我很忙。
Alex: OK. Is Thursday night good?
阿莱克斯:好吧。周四晚上可以吗?
Linda: No. How about Friday?
琳达:不行。周五怎么样?
Alex: I'm busy on Friday. Can you go on Saturday afternoon?
阿莱克斯:我周五没时间。你周六下午可以吗?
Linda: Yes. That's a great time.
琳达:可以。那个时间很合适!
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Hi, Taylor. Am I recording on Tuesday next week?
罗布:嗨,泰勒。我下周二要录影吗?
Taylor: Let me check the schedule.
泰勒:我看看日程表啊。
Rob: Thanks.
罗布:多谢。
Taylor: Yes. You're recording at 3 p.m. on Tuesday. Why?
泰勒:要录影的。你周二下午三点要录。怎么了?
Rob: I can't record at 3 p.m.
罗布:下午三点我不能录。
Taylor: Why not?
泰勒:为什么不行?
Rob: I have a meeting with Carol at 3 p.m.
罗布:下午三点我和卡罗尔要开个会。
Taylor: Can you record after the meeting?
泰勒:那开会之后你能录吗?
Rob: No. The meeting may be long.
罗布:不行。那个会议可能会很长时间。
Conversation C
对话C
Ben: Good morning, Susie.
本:早上好,苏西。
Susie: Hi, Ben. Why are you looking at the calendar?
苏西:嗨,本。你为什么在看日历?
Ben: My cousin's birthday is this month. But I can't remember the day.
本:这个月是我表兄的生日。但是我记不清是哪天了。
Susie: Ask your mom. She must know.
苏西:问问你妈妈吧。她肯定知道。
Ben: But she doesn't remember. I just called her!
本:但是她忘记了。我刚给她打的电话!
Susie: Then ask your cousin's mom.
苏西:那就问问你表兄的妈妈。
Ben: Great idea! My aunt knows. I'm sure!
本:好主意!我的姨母一定知道。我肯定!