手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

我们伤心时为什么会哭泣

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Oh, Squeaks. I'm so sorry about your ball; I know it was your favorite.

噢,吱吱,我为你的球感到遗憾,我知道它是你的最爱。
Squeaks was in the yard, playing with his favorite soccer ball,
吱吱在院子里玩他最喜欢的足球,
and he kicked it into a rock, and it popped!
他把球踢到了一块石头上,然后它就爆了!
Oh, no, I don't think we'll be able to fix it.
噢,不,我觉得我们修不好它。
We could patch it, but the air would still leak out.
我们可以修补它,但它仍会漏气。
If you want, we can buy a new one.
如果你想要的话,我们可以买个新的。
I know. You're right, a new one won't be the same, because the old one will still be popped.
我知道,你说得对,新球不会一直都是新的,它变旧时仍会爆。
It's okay to be sad about it.
你为它难过没什么。
Everyone gets sad sometimes, and crying is a natural thing that can happen when we're sad.
每个人都有悲伤的时候,哭是一件很自然的事情,我们难过的时候就会哭。
It's actually a really important thing that our bodies do.
它是我们身体的一项重要功能。
Scientists aren't completely sure why we cry when we're sad, but they do have some guesses.
科学家们还不能完全确定我们悲伤时哭泣的原因,但他们确实有一些猜测。
One of the main reasons has to do with what crying tells other people.
其中一个主要原因与哭泣能告诉别人信息有关。
When I see you crying, Squeaks, I know that you're sad right away.
吱吱,我看到你哭泣时,就会知道你现在很伤心。
You don't even have to tell me with words, although it does help if you do.
你甚至不用与我说话,尽管你这样做的话确实有帮助。
The more I know about how you're feeling,
我越了解你的感受,
and the more you know about how I'm feeling, the better we can live together.
你越了解我的感受,我们越能更好地生活在一起。
If you're really sad, or angry, or having other strong feelings, and I don't know about it,
如果你真得伤心、愤怒或有其他强烈感受,但我不知道,
then I might do something insensitive without realizing it and make things worse.
那么我可能会在没有意识的情况下做一些麻木不仁的事情,让事情变得更糟。

cry.png

For example, now it wouldn't be a good time to bring out my favorite ball and go play with it in the yard.

比如,现在我带着最喜欢的球到院子里玩耍就不是好时机。
It wouldn't be a very nice thing since yours just popped.
它不是好事,因为你的球刚爆了。
But if I didn't know you were sad, I might not realize it would be hurtful.
但如果我不知道你在伤心,那么我可能不会意识到这种行为的伤害。
Knowing that you're sad also means I can try to find ways to help,
知道你伤心也意味着我可以寻找帮助你的办法,
even if that's just by staying with you until you feel better.
即使它只是陪在你身边,直到你感觉变好。
And remember the other day, when I felt sad about the end of the book I was reading?
还记得某一天,我为正在阅读的书的结尾感到悲伤吗?
You gave me a hug and I maybe feel so much better.
你给了我一个拥抱,我就感觉好多了。
I'm so glad that we can show or tell what we're feeling so we can try and help each other.
我很高兴,我们能展示或说出我们的感受,这样我们就可以互相帮助。
And that's really important outside of the Fort, too.
这在沃斯堡外面也很重要。
The whole world is a much better place when you can help people who are sad or having a hard time.
当你帮助那些悲伤或有困难的人时,整个世界就会变得更好。
Besides helping us share our feelings,
哭泣除了能帮我们分享感受之外,
scientists also think we cry when we're sad because of what's in our tears.
科学家们还认为我们伤心时哭泣是因为眼泪中的物质。
They're mostly made of water, although there are some other ingredients, too.
它们大多是由水构成的,不过也有一些其他成分。
If you taste your tears, you can tell that they're pretty salty.
如果你尝尝自己的眼泪,就会知道它们很咸。
And that's because they have salt in them.
这是因为里面有盐。
And one of the other ingredients in tears is a painkiller, something that makes pain go away.
眼泪中的另一种成分是止痛药,它能让疼痛消失。
It's kind of like the medicine your doctor might give you when you're sick,
这有点儿像你生病时医生给你开得药,
except this is something that your body makes by itself.
只是它是你自身产生的而已。
So when you cry because you're sad, your tears have something in them that can make you hurt less,
所以你因难过而哭泣时,眼泪中会有某些物质可以减少你的疼痛,
even if it's just your heart that hurts.
即使你只是心受伤了。
And then hopefully, when you're done crying, you start to feel a little better.
希望你哭完后会感觉好一点儿。
Do you think you're starting to feel better?
你觉得你开始感觉好些了吗?
Oh, I'm so glad! And just like you're already feeling a little better now,
噢,我很高兴!就像你现在已经感觉好一点儿了一样,
over time you'll feel even less sad.
过段时间你的悲伤会更少。
It's all part of understanding our feelings and the different ways we show them.
这都是我们理解感受以及展示它们的不同方式。
Including by crying.
包括哭泣。
Thanks to everyone who asked us about why we cry when we're sad.
感谢每一位问我们人为什么在悲伤时哭泣的观众。
If you have other questions about feelings or the way our bodies work or anything at all,
如果你有关于感觉或者我们身体的工作方式或者其他任何问题
you can ask a grown-up to help you leave a comment below,
可以找个大人帮忙在下方留言,
or send us an email tokids@scishow.com.
或发邮件至kids@scishow.com
Thanks! We'll see you next time, here at the Fort!
感谢您的收看!我们下期见,沃斯堡等你哦!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
patch [pætʃ]

想一想再看

n. 补丁,小片
vt. 修补,补缀

 
salty ['sɔ:lti]

想一想再看

adj. 咸的

联想记忆
painkiller ['pein.kilə]

想一想再看

n. 止痛药

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
leak [li:k]

想一想再看

n. 漏洞
v. 漏,渗

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
insensitive [in'sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 不敏感的,麻木不仁的,感觉迟钝的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 塑料对地球有什么危害 2018-05-05
  • 长大的肥皂 2018-05-11
  • 带有武器的植物 2018-05-14
  • 5种冰河时代的动物 2018-05-17
  • 指纹有什么作用 2018-05-21
  • 上一篇:长大的肥皂
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。