手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > 空中英语:大家说英语(字幕版) > 正文

大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第383期:一起去理发吧!(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • What kind of haircut do you want, Alex?
  • 阿莱克斯,你想理什么发型?
  • I just want a trim, Rob. I don't want to change my hairstyle.
  • 罗布,我就想修一下。我不想改变我的发型。
  • Why not? Maybe something like this?
  • 为什么呢?像这样如何?
  • No thanks.
  • 不,谢谢。
  • Why not?
  • 为什么不呢?
  • That style is too curly.
  • 这种发型太卷了。
  • You don't like curly hair?
  • 你不喜欢卷发?
  • No. I like straight hair.
  • 不喜欢。我喜欢直发。
  • What about this one?
  • 那这款如何?
  • I like it!
  • 我喜欢!
  • But his hair is red!
  • 但是他的头发是红色的!
  • You got a haircut, Alex!
  • 阿莱克斯,你剪头了!
  • Good morning, Susie. I did. Do you like it?
  • 早上好,苏西。我剪头发了。你喜欢这个发型吗?
  • I do! You look very handsome.
  • 我喜欢!你看起来非常帅气。
  • Thank you.
  • 谢谢。
  • Does your hairdresser use a razor or scissors?
  • 你的理发师是用的剃刀还是剪刀?
  • Both. He cuts the hair in the back with a razor. He cuts the rest with scissors.
  • 都用到了。他用剃刀剃的后面的头发。用剪刀剪的其它部分。
  • Did Rob get a haircut, too?
  • 罗布也理发了?
  • Yes!
  • 是的!
  • Did you see Rob today, Susie?
  • 苏西,你今天看到罗布了吗?
  • Not yet, Taylor. Why?
  • 还没有,泰勒。怎么了?
  • He has a new hairstyle. It looks good on him.
  • 他换了一个新发型。看起来和他很搭。
  • Alex also got a haircut. Well, he only got a trim. But I like it.
  • 阿莱克斯也剪头发了。恩,他只是修了一下。但是我喜欢那个发型。
  • Rob's hairstyle is nice. And it's not too short. But...
  • 罗布的发型很好。也不太短。但是...
  • But what?
  • 但是什么?
  • He needs to comb it. It would look better.
  • 他必须要梳梳头。那样看起来会更好。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Conversation A

对话A
Rob: What kind of haircut do you want, Alex?
罗布:阿莱克斯,你想理什么发型?
Alex: I just want a trim, Rob. I don't want to change my hairstyle.
阿莱克斯:罗布,我就想修一下。我不想改变我的发型。
Rob: Why not? Maybe something like this?
罗布:为什么呢?像这样如何?
Alex: No thanks.
阿莱克斯:不,谢谢。
Rob: Why not?
罗布:为什么不呢?
Alex: That style is too curly.
阿莱克斯:这种发型太卷了。
Rob: You don't like curly hair?
罗布:你不喜欢卷发?
Alex: No. I like straight hair.
阿莱克斯:不喜欢。我喜欢直发。
Rob: What about this one?
罗布:那这款如何?
Alex: I like it!
阿莱克斯:我喜欢!
Rob: But his hair is red!
罗布:但是他的头发是红色的!

一起去理发吧

Conversation B

对话B
Susie: You got a haircut, Alex!
苏西:阿莱克斯,你剪头了!
Alex: Good morning, Susie. I did. Do you like it?
阿莱克斯:早上好,苏西。我剪头发了。你喜欢这个发型吗?
Susie: I do! You look very handsome.
苏西:我喜欢!你看起来非常帅气。
Alex: Thank you.
阿莱克斯:谢谢。
Susie: Does your hairdresser use a razor or scissors?
苏西:你的理发师是用的剃刀还是剪刀?
Alex: Both. He cuts the hair in the back with a razor. He cuts the rest with scissors.
阿莱克斯:都用到了。他用剃刀剃的后面的头发。用剪刀剪的其它部分。
Susie: Did Rob get a haircut, too?
苏西:罗布也理发了?
Alex: Yes!
阿莱克斯:是的!
Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: Did you see Rob today, Susie?
泰勒:苏西,你今天看到罗布了吗?
Susie: Not yet, Taylor. Why?
苏西:还没有,泰勒。怎么了?
Taylor: He has a new hairstyle. It looks good on him.
泰勒:他换了一个新发型。看起来和他很搭。
Susie: Alex also got a haircut. Well, he only got a trim. But I like it.
苏西:阿莱克斯也剪头发了。恩,他只是修了一下。但是我喜欢那个发型。
Taylor: Rob's hairstyle is nice. And it's not too short. But...
泰勒:罗布的发型很好。也不太短。但是...
Susie: But what?
苏西:但是什么?
Taylor: He needs to comb it. It would look better.
泰勒:他必须要梳梳头。那样看起来会更好。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trim [trim]

想一想再看

n. 整齐,装饰,修剪下来的部分
adj. 整

 
razor ['reizə]

想一想再看

n. 剃刀

联想记忆
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 
scissors ['sizəz]

想一想再看

n. 剪刀

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。