Here's what people are talking about, you guys, this weekend is Daylight Savings Time.
下面是人们谈论最多的话题,本周末到了夏令时。
That's right. It is that wonderful weekend when your microwave clock is finally right again.
没错,微波炉闹钟这回终于对了一次。
And you go ah! It's a good feeling.
太棒了,这感觉真不错。
That's right. This weekend is almost here. A lot of New Yorkers are upset though,
没错,本周末马上来临,但许多纽约人感到了不安,
cause a third major snowstorm might be on its way into the city.
第三场大暴风雪或将进入本市。
There's actually a technical term for what's happening winter.
关于此次暴风雪有一个专有名词,叫作冬天。
It's called... Unbelievable. Google it. Google it. You won't even believe it. Google it.
太难以置信了,谷歌一下,你绝对不相信这是真的,谷歌。
Ah, here's some good news, this weekend is Selection Sunday, when the NCAA tournament brackets come out. It starts at...
听点好消息,本周末将迎来“选择星期日”,全国大学体育协会将公布球队分区,开始时间为...
It starts at 68. And goes down to 64, 32, 16, then 8, you know, just like staffers at the White House. And it's just....
先从68强开始,之后是64强,32强,16强和8强,就像白宫员工一样递减。
That's right. It's almost time for March Madness. Now, March Madness only lasts a few weeks,
没错,“疯狂三月”将要来临,虽然只有几周时间,
but don't worry, since Trump's president, we've also got April Madness, May Madness, June Madness.
但不要担心,自从小特上台以后,我们还会有疯狂四月,疯狂五月和疯狂六月。
It pretty much goes on all year, if you like madness.
一整年都处在疯狂之中,如果你喜欢这个节奏。
This is big, though, last night, it came out that Kim Jung-Un will meet with President Trump by May,
下面这个报道很重大,昨晚有消息称金正恩将在五月会见小特,
which means Kim Jung-Un has about two months to learn English, and President Trump has two months to learn English.
这就意味着金正恩还有两个月的学英语时间,小特也还有两个月的学英语时间。
And we'll see what happens. We can only hope for the best.
看看会发生什么,希望一切都好。
I read the Robert Mueller might have evidence that Trump's team was trying to set up a secret back channel with Russia.
听说罗伯特·穆勒有证据表明小特团队试图和俄罗斯构建秘密通讯网。
It's a big deal. It's the first channel Trump has ever liked besides Fox News.
这个事情太大了,除了福克斯新闻外,这是小特最喜欢的通讯网。
So, more more in political news, Ted Cruz just released a country-music song attacking his Democratic opponent.
看看其他政治新闻,泰德·科鲁兹发布了一首乡村音乐,以此来攻击民主党对手。
And if people don't vote for him, he's threatening to release another one. Really? So, be careful.
如果民众不为他投票,那么他将威胁再推出一首,所以要小心。
Be careful when you vote. Finally, a new poll just ranked Alaska Airlines as the top airline in the country,
要小心哦,新民调显示阿拉斯加航空公司评为美国最棒航空,
while the least experienced airline is still Virgin. Oh!
最差的依然是维珍航空。
We have a great show tonight. Give it up for the Roots!
今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金合唱团。