It's in our genes. It's in our blood.
它刻在了我们的基因里,也流淌在我们的血液里。
Everything that's needed in rugby is sort of incorporated in a Fijian when he's born.
可以说,斐济人一生下来就掌握了橄榄球的所有技术。
People still can't believe that Fijians are really, really good at rugby.
人们现在还难以相信斐济人的橄榄球水平。
My name is David Dakuitoga, and I'm the founder of Yamacia Rugby Club.
我是David Dakuitoga,是Yamacia橄榄球俱乐部的创始人。
Yamacia rugby is an initiative to give a second chance to unemployed youths and minimize the drug use around the province of Namosi.
成立这个俱乐部也是为了给Namos区的待业青年改过自新的机会,同时最大限度地减少吸毒的情况。
Rugby would be one thing that will take their mind away from doing all those things, and get them to do something positive in their lives.
踢橄榄球能够转移他们的注意力,让不去想那些事情,转而投入到积极向上的事情上。
We have limited resources. We train using what we have.
我们的资源十分有限,训练的时候我们都是就地取材。
We use logs, we use tires, we use anything and everything.
木头、轮胎,有什么就用什么。
What we do makes us stronger and sort of tougher
做这些事情能够增强我们的体魄,锻炼我们的意志,
because guys get to work even harder than the guys with those modern resources.
因为我们没有现代化的资源,只能付出更多的汗水。
What we are trying to achieve is to get boys into the wider world of rugby.
我们想实现的目标就是让我们的男孩子踏入更广阔的橄榄球世界。
We've played tournaments in Fiji, Samoa, Australia, and Paris, and Europe as well.
我们已经在斐济、萨摩亚、澳大利亚、巴黎和欧洲等地踢过巡回赛。
When one of my club members get a contract and play in a tournament,
每当我的俱乐部有成员成功签约,晋级巡回赛时,
my whole body it's just so excited. My heart it's just full of joy.
我整个人都变得无比激动,内心的喜悦无以言表。
Oh, my goodness, it's just so good, feels so good.
啊,天啦,太棒了,太棒了!
Rugby has changed my life in a way that now I'm able to provide opportunities to other people.
橄榄球改变了我的生活方式,现在我也能给他人提供机会了。
I can give back to Fiji as a whole. So, rugby is a life changer.
我可以回馈斐济社会了。总而言之,橄榄球改变了我的命运。