手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美人文风情 > 正文

欧美人文风情(视频+文本+字幕)第349篇:马修派送火鸡

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

原味人文风情:Good morning. We're in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, the Wild Turkey Distillery. Me and about 250 volunteers are gonna deliver 4,500 turkeys to a bunch of people around town. And the volunteers that are here don't know I'm here. So, Eddie Russell's about to invite me on. Hopefully we'll surprise them. And it's my birthday.

早安。我们现在在肯塔基州劳伦斯堡的野火鸡酒厂。我和大概250位志工要把4,500只火鸡送给镇上的一些人。这里的志工不知道我在这。那么,艾迪·罗素要介绍我上台了。希望我们能给他们个惊喜。然后今天是我的生日。
So, I'd introduce a friend of ours.
我要来介绍一位我们的好朋友。
Good morning. You know, the people of Lawrenceburg are the heart and soul, the backbone of their company. And when they said, "Hey, do you wanna come at here and deliver 4,500 turkeys on a Saturday to some people who are gonna appreciate it?" I said, "Sounds like a heck of a deal." So, here we are. Let's go make some people happy.
早安。你们知道,劳伦斯堡的居民是他们公司的核心、公司的支柱。 所以当他们说:“嘿,你想来这里,然后在星期六送 4,500 只火鸡给一些收到会很开心的人吗?”我回:“听起来很不赖。”所以,我们就在这啦。一起去带给一些人欢乐吧。
Yeah, we've got some people that'll be sort of crazy probably when they see you.
嗯,我们有些人看到你的时候可能会有点疯狂。
They don't know I'm coming?
他们不知道我要来?
They don't know you're coming, so it'd be really fun.
他们不知道你要来,所以一定会很好玩。
Let's go, deliver some turkeys.
走吧,送火鸡喽。

Ms. Jane.How are you? Nice to meet you.

简小姐。你好吗?很高兴认识你。
How are you doing? Matthew.
你们好吗?我是马修。
Matthew. Nice to meet you.
马修。马修·麦康纳。
McConaughey. McConaughey. Bringing you turkey.
麦康纳。麦康纳。带火鸡给你。
Turkey. Turkey. Deliver them all around town.
火鸡。火鸡。全镇都送。
Nice to meet you, sir. Nice to meet you.
先生,很高兴认识你。很高兴认识你。
And Doodlebug.
还有飞弹。
And Doodlebug.
还有飞弹。
Bringing over a turkey from myself, Eddie, Jimmy Russell, Wild Turkey.
我还有野火鸡酒厂的艾迪和吉米·罗素带了一只火鸡来。
Delivering over 40,000 turkeys across Lawrenceburg.?Sure a happy Thanksgiving.
在整个劳伦斯堡送超过四万只火鸡。真是个开心的感恩节。
Thank you for passing out turkeys.
谢谢你到处发火鸡。
Yes, ma'am.
没问题,女士。
Hey, good morning.
嘿,早安啊。
Hey!
嘿!
How are you? Matthew McConaughey. I understand you do a lot for the community, and don't...usually have a spotlight on it.
你们好吗?我是马修·麦康纳。我知道你为这社区贡献许多,而那通常不会受到太多注意。
Do you have celebrity status insurance liability for people who are gonna have heart attacks?
你有没有保大明星责任险赔偿那些看到你就快心脏病发的人?
I'd better get some.
我最好去投保一下。
I'm so excited!
我太兴奋了!
How are you, dear? Matthew. How are you doing, dear?
亲爱的,你好吗?我是马修。你好吗,亲爱的?
I'm doing well. You are...you're just awesome.
我很好。你...你超棒的。
Thank you!
谢谢!

马修.png

Look at me,I'm shaking. I don't shake. Thank you very, very much. Yes, yes! And keep up the good work!

看看我,我在发抖。我可是不会发抖的。真的非常谢谢你。没错,对!继续加油喔!
You got your turkey?
你收到火鸡了吗?
Yeah, thank you so much. That was such a nice gesture, and it really showed the hometown aspect.
嗯,非常谢谢你。那真是个友善的举动,这真的表现出我们家乡的特色。
I think we're covering the entire town.
我想我们整个城镇都会送到。
I mean, seriously, you had so many turkeys.
我是说,讲真的,你有好多火鸡。
Pretty cool, isn't it?
满酷的,对吧?
You ain't even have to knock at this house, do you?
这间房子你根本不用敲门,对吧?
This is my mother...
这是我母亲...
Hello. Matthew McConaughey.
哈喽。我是马修·麦康纳。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
This is Matthew.
我是马修。
Hi, Matthew. How are you doing?
嗨,马修。你好吗?
Good. How are you doing, Mr. Jimmy?
很好。吉米先生,那你好吗?
I'm doing fine. Did you get the turkeys delivered?
我很好。你把火鸡送出去了吗?
Jimmy, I've just delivered one to somebody I think you know pretty well.
吉米,我刚送一只给一个我想你很熟的人。
Who is that?
谁啊?
Let me, let's say hello to him.
让我们跟他打个招呼吧。
Hello.
哈喽。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm having fun!
我正玩得开心啊!
Hey, you want a picture?
嘿,你想拍张照吗?
Yeah!
想!
Follow me to where I'm going.
跟着我到我要去的地方。
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I'm going to Vegas.
我要去赌城。
Holy shit!
不会吧!
So you all know what this is?
所以你们都知道这是什么吗?
It's a sexy man carrying a turkey!
是一个带着火鸡的性感猛男!
Sexy man carrying a turkey?
带着火鸡的性感猛男?
Bye!
拜拜!
My niece asked Matthew to come over because she's getting married.?She didn't think that he would stop by, but he gave her a big surprise.
我侄女请马修过去,因为她要结婚了。她本来不觉得 马修会去拜访,不过他给了她一个大惊喜。
Give the turkey to the bride.
把火鸡交给新娘吧。
Okay.
好。
Where's the bride? Gotcha! They said you wanted a turkey on your wedding day, right?
新娘在哪?找到你了!他们说你想在结婚那天有一只火鸡,是吧?
Oh my God.
天啊。
How are you? Matthew McConaughey.
你好吗?我是马修·麦康纳。
What a...
真是个...
Thanks for tweeting that out.
谢谢你们推文宣传。
She was very, very thrilled.
她非常非常激动。
Which camera? Right here.
哪台相机?这边。
That bride was awesome, wasn't she?
那个新娘很了不起,对吧?
How are we going, gang?
大伙儿,我们进行得怎样?
It went great.
很顺利。
All right, now. Thank you all. You helped put all this together. I think it's been a big success. Man, we've surprised a lot of people.
好的。谢谢你们大家。你们帮忙成就了这一切。我认为这活动很成功。老天,我们让很多人都大吃一惊。
You're doing a wonderful thing for Lawrenceburg, and thank you.
你替劳伦斯堡做了件很美好的事,谢谢你。
Oh, my pleasure.
噢,那是我的荣幸。
So, we've finished up our day of delivering some turkeys around Lawrenceburg, probably one of the neatest things Lawrenceburg has ever seen.
那么,我们结束了在劳伦斯堡送火鸡的一天,这搞不好是劳伦斯堡发生过最棒的事之一。
Here with me 4,500 turkeys; everybody was 100 percent surprised. See, you've got those who absolutely needed it, you got other people, some people that just do a lot of good in the community, but you all know that we're just damn happy to get a turkey and happy we're all doing what we were doing. It was a great day, I think, unanimously, a great day.
我这有 4,500 只火鸡;每个人百分之百都很惊讶。你看,你们有那些非常需要火鸡的人,还有其他人,一些替社区做了很多好事的人,不过你们都知道收到火鸡就是会让人很开心,然后我们都对我们做的事感到快乐。今天是很棒的一天,我认为大家都会同意,是非常棒的一天。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
liability [.laiə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 责任,可能性,债务,不利因素,倾向

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
gesture ['dʒestʃə]

想一想再看

n. 手势,姿态
v. 作手势表达

联想记忆
covering ['kʌvəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的

 
status ['steitəs]

想一想再看

n. 地位,身份,情形,状况

联想记忆
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。