手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告 > 正文

立陶宛公益团体广告 种族歧视请走开!

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi. Hi. I'm Lucas. Jim. Hi. Hi. Hello. Hi.

嗨。嗨。我是卢卡斯。我是吉姆。嗨。嗨。你好。嗨。
Hi. Hi. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello.
嗨。嗨。你好。你好。你好。你好。
How are you? Good.
你好吗?我很好。
You came for the casting? Yeah. Okay.
你也是来试镜的?是的。好的。
I'm sorry. Are you Lithuanian?
抱歉,你是立陶宛人吗?
Yes, I am. Perfect. Please, can you translate this for me? I'll try it.
没错,我是。太好了。拜托,你能给我翻译一下这个吗?我试一试。
Translate it, please.
请翻译一下这个。
You have to see this or you will....
你一定要看这个吗,还是说...
No, no, no. Like...on my facebook page, someone wrote it to me. I don't know, a person.
不不不。在我的脸书主页上,有人给我写了这个。我不知道是谁。
Who wrote to you this?
谁给你写的这个?
I got it on my facebook, and so that... how can I understand it?
我是在我的脸书上看到,所以。。。我怎么可能明白这是什么意思?
Oh, do you know this guy?
哦,你认识这个家伙吗?
Ugh... you know this guy?
啊...你认识这个家伙吗?
No, no, no, no. I just came to Lithuania two weeks ago, so...
不不不不。我两周前才来的立陶宛,所以...

立陶宛公益团体广告 种族歧视请走开!

You know... I will not translate it to you. It's very humiliating, okay?

嗯...我不会翻给你听的。这实在是太侮辱人了,可以吗?
I'm not sure I want to translate to you this, because it's really...
我不确定我要不要把这个翻译给你听,因为这实在是...
Ah.. shit. It's very difficult to say the... looking in your eyes, so I... No, I can't.
啊..胡扯。很难说出这些...还要看着你的眼睛...因此...不,我不能说。
Nope... oh well, I mean...
不...我的意思是...
There's no... there's no like useful information for you here.
这里面...这里面没有对你有用的信息。
You want to hear this really? Yeah, because I'd like to know better, you know?
你真的想听这个吗?是的,因为我更想知道了。
Okay, but...Ok, will you get... you will get this really personally or you will not get this personally?
好的,但是...好的,你会...你会觉得这是在针对你,还是会觉得不是在针对你?
Oh no... You know because I just came to the country two weeks ago, so... Yeah.
不会的...你知道的,因为我两周之前才来这个国家,所以...是的。
It's racist.. It's really bad ... then I... I don't like this.
这是种族歧视的,非常恶劣...然后我...我不喜欢这样。
So, okay, I'm gonna try to say these words for you. Monkey...
好吧,我试着把这些词说给你听。猴子...
What are you doing in Lithuania?
你在立陶宛要做什么?
Go back to Africa... that your smell will be not here and...
回到你的非洲去...那样的话,你身上的味道就不会出现在这里了...
If you will not get this, we will get you...
如果你还搞不清楚状况,我们就会捉住你...
And for your slave... for your slave's skin...
至于你奴隶般的...你奴隶般的皮肤...
We will make shoes.. I'm... I'm sorry.
我们会做成鞋子。抱歉。
Sorry, don't read it okay? Just...
对不起,不要读它,好吗?就...
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉。
So... I just what can say, apologize about that personally.
我不知道该说什么,只能以我个人的名义向你道歉。
This sort of idiot or... I don't know.
这就是个白痴,或者...我不知道。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。