They told me it couldn't be done.
他们告诉我,我不可能成功。
That I was a lost cause.
说我是注定要失败的。
Kids were afraid of playing with me. Four ears.
孩子们害怕和我一起玩儿。四耳男。
I was picked on, and picked last.
我被欺负,总是最后一个被选上场。
Coaches didn't know how to talk to me.
教练不知道怎么和我交流。
They gave up on me. Told me I should just quit.
他们放弃了我,并告诉我,我应该放弃。
But I've been deaf since I was three.
但是我从三岁开始就失聪了。
So I didn't listen.
所以我什么也听不到。
Don't move until they move. Don't move until they move.
在他们移动之前不要动。在他们移动之前不要动。
53rd pick and the last pick is...
第53顺位,也是最后一个人选是...
They didn't call my name. Told me it was over.
他们没有叫到我的名字。大家跟我说一切都结束了。
But I showed them it wasn't.
但我向他们证明,一切并未结束。
And now I'm here with a lot of fans and the NFL cheering me on, and I can hear them all.
而现在我来到了这里,有许多粉丝,整个NFL为我加油,我可以听得清清楚楚。