Yeah! 9001. 9002. Oh! Whoo!
啊!9001个,9002个,哦
Sorry, guys. You just caught me working out.
抱歉啊大家,被你们发现我在锻炼了
Now, plenty of workout videos, they show you how to workout,
现在有很多关于健身的视频教你怎么健身,
but until now, no one has shown you what kind of noises to make when you work out.
但到目前为止,没有谁告诉你们健身的时候要怎么吼出来
You won't believe the progress you can make in just one session when you stop working harder, and you start working louder.
只要在你锻炼过程中,停下来一次,不想怎样健身,只想怎样发声,你一定不敢相信你能进步那么多
Now I'm going to bring in an assistant.
现在我要邀请我的助手进来了
Someone who, let's be honest, has skipped a few of his last trips to the gym.
他……老实讲,有几次没去健身房
We've all done it. But this guy has really let himself go.
我们都去锻炼了,只有这个人没去
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Terry Crews.
女士们先生们,欢迎泰瑞·克鲁斯
Now, Terry, I think everybody watching can see what the problems are here.
泰瑞,我相信在座的每一个人都发现问题了
We got these chubby, pudgy shoulders.
我们看到了你健硕的,强健的肩膀
We got these nine chins under here.
我们看到了你的九层下巴
This is a four-pack at best, and here we have these disgusting male breasts.
这儿有四块腹肌,这儿还有讨厌的男人的胸部
No, excuse me, James, these are called pecs.
不是,打断一下,詹姆斯。这叫胸肌
Yeah. That's because every time you go to the buffet and have a peck of this, a peck of that.
对,因为每次你去吃自助餐的时候,你总是挑一点儿这个,挑一点儿那个
Now, Terry, I know you're not wearing a sports bra but why don't we see how you work out.
泰瑞,我知道你没穿运动背心,但是怎么没看到你锻炼啊
Why don't you show me a couple of lifts with these dumbells.
给大家看看你举哑铃的样子怎么样
OK. Are you ready for this? Yeah. Okay, okay. It is your show.
好的。准备好了吗?好好,这是你的节目。
Here we go! One! Two!
开始。一个!两个
Now, that is the problem. Here the problem is you have never been coached by a professional.
这就是问题所在了。问题就是你没接受过专业训练
Why don't you set these down and watch how the professionals do it.
你把这些放下,我给你展示下专业人士是怎么做的
All right. OK. Yaaaaaah!
好,啊!
Oh, that is pretty good! That's what I'm talking about. Yeah, thank you.
很不错嘛,这就是我说的专业。谢谢
You know what? I think I can show you a little bit better.
你知道吗?我觉得我做的比你好一点
I can do it better. Just watch this. Watch this.
好一点点,看着吧
Let's see if we can try something here. This is 315 pounds. Arrrrrrh!
看看我能不能把这个举起来。这个有315磅。啊!
What? Huh? What do you think you're doing?
啊?怎么了?你在干嘛?
That is what you do? This is your idea of fun?
你就这样对我吗?这就是你觉得很有趣的事?
You come down here and embarrass me in front of all of my friends? You don't have any friends. Stop playing.
你到这儿来然后当着我朋友的面羞辱我?他们不是你的朋友,别闹了
Come on, man. Let's get back to this. Really, you don't have any.
来吧,我们继续。真的,你没朋友
You know what you have done? What did I do, James? What is the problem? You poked the beast.
你知道你刚干了什么吗?我刚干嘛了,詹姆斯。怎么啦,你惹毛我了
You don't want to poke this beast.
你会后悔的
No, I don't want to do that, James. This is about 715 pounds.
我不是故意的,詹姆斯。这个大概有715磅
The problem is you didn't use your back, your quads, your glutes.
你的问题在于你没有用到背部,腿部肌肉和臀部
Where are those? Where are those? Just show you.
哪里,哪里?我指给你看
Poking the beast. Poking the beast.
惹毛啦,惹毛啦。
You know what? You know what? You know what?
你知道吗?知道吗?
I poked the beast but you opened up a can of worms. You came close!
我惹毛你了,你也惹毛我了,看着
Well, you have clearly learned a lot from me and just in one session have clearly improved.
很明显你从我这儿学到了不少嘛!不过只进步了一点点
You know what that means?
你知道我什么意思吗
I think it is time to feel the noise!
接下来是时候燥起来了
Ladies and gentlemen, Terry Crews.
女士们先生们,今天的嘉宾是泰瑞·克鲁斯。
We'll be right back with Terry Crews, Meagan good and Dylan O'Brien.
稍后精彩继续,嘉宾还有泰瑞·克鲁斯,梅根·古德和迪伦·奥布莱恩
James Corden and Terry Crews show us new moves. The more you grunt, the more you grunt, the more you punt
詹姆斯·柯登和泰瑞·克鲁斯告诉我们声音越大,效果越好