手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

如何预防碎片划伤

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Summer's a great time to play outside!

夏天是出去玩耍的好时候。
It's fun to go barefoot on the beach and by the pool,
在沙滩上或水池边光脚走路很有趣,
but I always make sure to wear shoes when I'm playing outside in the yard.
但我出去到院子里玩耍时总是穿着鞋。
Shoes are the best way to protect your feet from splinters.
穿鞋是防止脚踩到碎片的最佳方式。
A splinter is a tiny, sharp piece of something that gets stuck in your skin.
碎片是一种微小的、尖尖的东西,它会陷到你的皮肤里。
When you think of splinters, you might usually think of ones made of wood,
一提到碎片,你可能通常想到木片,
but splinters can also be tiny pieces of glass, metal, or plastic.
但它也可能是一小片玻璃、金属或是塑料。
Splinters can get stuck in your skin when they break off something, like a piece of wood from playground equipment.
人们折断某些东西时,碎片有可能会陷入皮肤里,如操场器材上的木屑。
Sometimes, they don't go into the skin very far,
有时,碎片陷得不是很深,
and they fall right out without you even noticing them.
你没注意到,它们就掉了。
But other times, they go deeper, get stuck...and stay stuck, until someone pulls them out.
但有时它们会陷得很深,卡在皮肤里,直到人们把它们拔出来。
Usually, these kinds of splinters will hurt a little bit when they go into your skin.
通常情况下,这种碎片陷入皮肤时会造成一点儿伤害。
And if they go into your skin deep enough, you might bleed.
如果陷得够深,你可能会流血。
But a lot of times, a splinter can get stuck in your skin without you even noticing it.
但大多时候,你不知道有碎片陷在了皮肤里。
You don't even realize you have one until you do something
你甚至没有感觉,直到你做事时,
that accidentally pushes the splinter deeper into your body. Then...ouch!
不小心将碎片按进身体里,然后发出“哎哟”一声惨叫。
If you don't notice a splinter right away,
如果你没马上注意到皮肤上的碎片,
the skin around the splinter can gets a little puffy and red and sore.
那么碎片周围的皮肤可能会变得有些红肿酸痛。
These are all signs that your body has noticed the splinter, and it's getting ready to heal your skin.
这些症状都表明你的身体已经注意到了碎片,正准备治愈皮肤呢。
These signs also mean your body is doing its best to keep the splinter from going deeper into the skin.
这些症状也表明你的身体正竭尽全力阻止碎片陷得更深。
But your body can't always heal from a splinter properly on its own.
但你的身体不能总是独自治愈碎片留下的伤口。
That's why if you notice that you get a splinter,
这就是为什么如果你发现你被碎片扎了,
it's important to tell a grownup so that they can help take it out.
就要告诉大人,让他们帮你取出来,这很重要。
Splinters, especially the ones made of wood, or another piece of a plant,
碎片,特别是木屑或植物的另一部分,
like a cactus thorn or prickle from a rosebush, can be covered with germs.
如仙人掌刺或是玫瑰刺,都可能携带细菌。

仙人掌.jpg

When germs get inside of your body, they can start to multiply and make more germs.

当细菌进入身体时,它们会开始繁殖并产生更多的细菌,
That's what's called an infection.
这就是所谓的感染。
So removing the splinter and the germs that might be on it is important!
所以,除掉碎片及其上面可能携带的细菌很重要。
There's actually not a lot that goes into removing a splinter.
实际上,拔除碎片就几个步骤。
Basically, your job is to hold still while someone uses a tool called tweezers to grab onto the splinter and pull it out.
主要就是,有人用镊子夹住并拔出碎片时,你要保持静止。
Before the person helping you gets started,
在别人开始前,
you should wash the area around the splinter with warm water and soap.
你应该用热水和肥皂清洗碎片周围的皮肤。
That will help to get rid of any germs on your skin,
这会帮你除去皮肤上的细菌,
which can help make sure you don't get in an infection.
保证你不会受到感染。
Soaking the area around the splinter with warm water will also help to soften your skin,
用热水浸泡碎片周围也能软化皮肤,
which can make the splinter easier to remove.
使碎片更容易被拔掉。
If the splinter is completely under your skin, meaning it's not sticking out anymore,
如果碎片完全陷入皮肤里,没露在外面,
the person removing the splinter might need to gently push the splinter until a little piece is sticking out.
挑刺儿的人可能需要轻轻挤一下,使碎片露出来一点儿。
Then they can use a tweezers to grab onto the splinter and gently pull...
然后用镊子夹住碎片轻轻地拉...
and with a little luck, the splinter will come right out!
顺利的话,碎片直接就能出来。
Afterward, it's a good idea to wash the area again with warm water and soap, and then cover it with a bandage.
之后,最好再用热水和肥皂洗一次,贴上绷带。
A few days later you should be as good as new!
几天后,你就能恢复如初了。
There are a few things you can do to keep from getting splinters.
有几种防止碎片的方法。
One thing is to be careful when you're playing outside around plants that might have thorns or prickles.
一个是你在外面玩耍时,要当心有刺的植物。
You can also try not to rub your hands over pieces of wood that are rough or worn out.
不要用手触摸粗糙或磨损的木条。
And, of course, one of the best things you can do to keep your feet from getting splinters is to wear shoes.
当然,防止脚踩到碎片的办法是穿鞋。
Now, I'm going to put on my shoes and head outside to play.
现在,我要穿鞋去外面玩了。
Thanks for joining us for this episode of SciShow Kids!
感谢收看儿童科学秀。
If you'd like to continue learning and having fun with me and Squeaks,
如果你想要继续学习,与我和吱吱共同玩耍,
make sure to hit the subscribe button and join us every week, here at the Fort!
就要点击订阅按钮,每周加入我们,我们在沃斯堡等你。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
splinter ['splintə]

想一想再看

n. 碎片,刺,分裂出来的小派别 v. 劈开,破裂

 
bandage ['bændidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 绷带

联想记忆
soften ['sɔfn]

想一想再看

v. (使)变柔和,(使)软化

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
multiply ['mʌltiplai]

想一想再看

vt. 乘,增加
vi. 扩大,繁衍,做乘法<

联想记忆
thorn [θɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 刺,荆棘

 
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
infection [in'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 传染,影响,传染病

联想记忆
soap [səup]

想一想再看

n. 肥皂
vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。