Now I have come to the crossroads in my life.
我也曾走到人生的十字路口
I always knew what the right path was,
我一直都知道哪条路是对的
without exception, I knew, but I never took it.
没错 我就是知道 但我没有选择这条路
You know why? It was too damn hard.
为什么 因为那条路太他妈苦了
Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads.
现在查理也走到了人生的十字路口
He has chosen a path. It's the right path.
他选择了这条对的路
It's a path made of principle... that leads to character.
一条充满原则 塑造人格的道路
Let him continue on his journey.
请让他继续走下去吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
诸位 这个孩子的前途就掌握在您的手中
It's a valuable future, believe me.
相信我 他前途无量
Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it.
请别摧毁它 保护它 接纳它
It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.
我保证 有一天您会为他感到自豪
How's that for cornball?
怎么样 煽情吧