If he's treating you like a buddy, and just kind of like having a casual conversation with you,
如果他对你像兄弟一样 他跟你聊天很随意的话
It doesn't seem like he's that into it.
说明他对你没感觉
From personal experience, if I like someone I want them to know everything about me, and I wanna know everything about them.
据个人经验 如果我喜欢某人 我会希望对方了解我的一切 我也想了解对方的一切
Get straight up personal, all the little details,
直接探寻私人的东西 所有的细节
Everything!
有关的一切
Again if you're hanging out with him, another sign to check for, is if he's not that touchy with you,
另外如果你和他一起出的话 另一个信号可以测出来 他是否愿意和你接触
if he's like keeping his distance, It's not looking too good.
如果他和你保持距离 情况不妙
I mean, really, any situation if anyone keeps their distance,
我意思是在任何场合他们都和你保持距离
Probably not a good thing!
可能没戏了
If he likes you he's going to be playful, put his arm around you. hug you everything in between.
如果他喜欢你会变得好玩一点 把他手搭你身上 或抱着你 反正是这些
Unless he is like a germ-a-phobe, probably really shy. I don't know, he probably doesn't like you if he's not close to you.
除非他是不开窍的傻瓜 或者真的很害羞 我也不懂 他极可能不喜欢你 就不靠近你
close to you!
靠近你