Death is just a part of life.
死亡是生命的一部分
Something we're all destined to do.
有些事情是我们命中注定的
I didn't know it,
我不知道这个
but I was destined to be your mama.
不过我命中注定要成为你妈妈
I did the best I could.
我尽力让自己成为一个好妈妈
You did good.
你是一个好妈妈
Well... I happen to believe you make your own destiny.
那么 我要做的事情就是相信你自己的命运
You have to do the best with what God gave you.
你要做最好的自己
What's my destiny, Mam?
我的命运是什么 妈妈
You gana have to figure that out for yourself.
你要自己去弄明白
Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest.
生活是一個巧克力盒子,Forrest
You never know what you gana get.
你从来不会知道下一块是什么味道
Mama always had a way of explaining things, so I could understand them
妈妈总是都有办法能够解释清楚的 我能够理解她的意思
I will miss you, Forrest.
妈妈会想你的 Forrest