And all the other stuff seems so much like nothing,
于是 比起那些最重要的想重新拥有的事物
compared to just wanting the most important things back again.
其他的东西都显得虚无缥缈
Like wishing you could see your mom's smile again,
譬如再次看到母亲的微笑
and hear her sing that one favorite song
再次听她唱歌
that always calmed him down when things were all messed up.
哼唱那首让他暂获安全感的小曲 当所有一切都陷入困境时
Or if you couldn't have her back,
即使你再也不能拥有
at least get to take care of your baby brother.
起码你要照顾你的弟弟
because you know he needs you.
因为你知道他需要你
And he's gonna be so scared all alone.
他独自一人将会那么地惊慌
And who's gonna hold his hand and whisper it will be all right to him.
谁会去握着他的手 告诉他一切都会好起来呢
And who will whisper it to me...
又有谁会来告诉我呢