I never thought I would be addressing you,
我从来没想过我会向你们发表演说
the esteemed members of the Oxford Union,
尊敬的牛津师生们
without guitar or Erhu,
没有带着吉他或是二胡
without my crazy stage hair and costumes.
没有穿戴着我疯狂的舞台发型和服装
But I did perform at the O2 Arena in London last week.
但上周 我的确在伦敦的氧气体育馆进行了表演
I am not sure if any of you were able to make that.
我不确定你们当中是否有人到场观看了
But um...in many ways, that would (be) similar to what I'm talking about today,
但是在很多方面那跟我今天要说的东西会比较相似
that is, introducing Chinese pop music to you.
那就是 向你们介绍中国的流行音乐
See, I'm actually an ambassador for Chinese pop, whether I like it or not.
无论我喜欢与否 实际上我是一位中国流行音乐的大使
Both music and movies. And today
无论是音乐还是电影 而今天
I am here to give you the State of the Union Address.
我站在这里要发表国情咨文演讲
It's not the Oxford Union.
这不是指牛津学联
It's the union of east and west.
这是东方与西方的联盟