Shutting down the IMF is a mistake you may regret.
解散IMF你会后悔的
This is Brandt.
我是布兰特
Go secure.
用安全线路
Go.
请讲
The Syndicate is real and they know who we are.
辛迪加的确存在 他们也知道我们的身份
A rogue nation, trained to do what we do.
失控国度 一个像我们一样训练有素的神秘组织
An anti-IMF.
是与IMF敌对的组织
They're coming after us with everything they've got.
他们准备集中力量对付我们
Oh, boy.
不会吧
You want to bring down the Syndicate?
你想消灭辛迪加
It's impossible.
这是不可能的
Take your position.
各就各位
I have eyes.
有监控画面了
The show is about to start.
是时候表演真正的技术了
Got it.
明白
You and your team will answer for every wanton act of mayhem you are responsible for.
你和你的人要负责收拾你们留下的烂摊子
Now we're all wanted by the CIA.
现在我们都被CIA通缉了
Awesome.
太棒了
You have your seat belt on?
你寄好安全带了吗
You're asking me that now?
你现在才问我这个
Hang on!
抓紧了
This may be our last mission.
这很可能是我们最后一次执行任务
Let's make it count.
干得漂亮点
Open the door!
把门打开
- Come on! - Yeah, I'm trying!
- 快 - 莫慌 我正在开
Benji, open that door right now!
班吉 快把门打开
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天哪