手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 远离尘嚣(第5级) > 正文

远离尘嚣(MP3+中英字幕) 第19章:芭丝谢芭与盖伯瑞尔(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • No, I've arranged to rent Mr Boldwood's farm, and I could have been your farm manager as well, if—well—if people hadn't said things about us. '
  • 我已经打算好租下伯德伍德先生的农场,而且,要不是人们说咱俩的那些话,我还可以给你经管农场。”
  • 'What? 'said Bathsheba, surprised. 'What things? '
  • “什么?”芭丝谢芭诧异地问道。“说咱俩什么?”
  • 'Well, if you must know, that I'm just waiting and hoping for the chance to marry you some day. '
  • “呃,如果你真要知道,我告诉你。他们说我在等待并盼望有一天找机会娶你。”
  • 'Marry me! That's too foolish—too soon—to think of! '
  • “娶我!这太愚蠢——太快了——没法想象!”
  • 'Yes, of course, it's foolish. I certainly agree. '
  • “当然了,是太愚蠢,我同意。”
  • '"Too soon"were the words I used. '
  • “我是说‘太快了’。”
  • 'I'm sorry, but I think you said"too foolish". '
  • “对不起,我还以为你说的是‘太愚蠢’呢。”
  • 'I'm sorry too, 'she replied with tears in her eyes. '"Too soon"was what I said.
  • “我也对不起你,”她两眼含着泪回答道。“我说的是‘太快了’,
  • But it doesn't matter a bit, not at all—but I only meant"too soon". Indeed, you must believe me! '
  • 不过这没关系,一点关系都没有——我的意思只是说‘太快了’。真的,你得相信我!”
  • Gabriel looked into her face for a long time. 'Bathsheba, 'he said, coming closer,
  • 盖伯瑞尔长时间地望着她的脸。“芭丝谢芭,”他说着走近了她,
  • 'If I only knew one thing—whether you'd allow me to love you, and marry you after all—if I only knew! '
  • “我真想知道一件事——你让不让我爱你,让不让我娶你——我真想知道!”
  • 'But you never will know, 'she whispered.
  • “可你绝不会知道的,”她悄声地说。
  • 'Why not? '
  • “为什么不会?”
  • 'Because you never ask. '
  • “因为你从来不问。”
  • 'Oh! 'said Gabriel delightedly. 'My darling—'
  • “啊!”盖伯瑞尔喜悦地说,“亲爱的——”


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

NoI've arranged to rent Mr Boldwood's farmand I could have been your farm manager as wellifwellif people hadn't said things about us. ’

我已经打算好租下伯德伍德先生的农场,而且,要不是人们说咱俩的那些话,我还可以给你经管农场。”
What?’said Bathshebasurprised. ‘What things?’
“什么?”芭丝谢芭诧异地问道。“说咱俩什么?”
Wellif you must knowthat I'm just waiting and hoping for the chance to marry you some day. ’
“呃,如果你真要知道,我告诉你。他们说我在等待并盼望有一天找机会娶你。”
Marry meThat's too foolishtoo soonto think of!’
“娶我!这太愚蠢——太快了——没法想象!”
Yesof courseit's foolish. I certainly agree. ’
“当然了,是太愚蠢,我同意。”
‘“Too soonwere the words I used. ’
“我是说‘太快了’。”
I'm sorrybut I think you saidtoo foolish”. ’
“对不起,我还以为你说的是‘太愚蠢’呢。”
I'm sorry too,’she replied with tears in her eyes. ‘“Too soonwas what I said.
“我也对不起你,”她两眼含着泪回答道。“我说的是‘太快了’,
But it doesn't matter a bitnot at allbut I only meanttoo soon”. Indeedyou must believe me!’
不过这没关系,一点关系都没有——我的意思只是说‘太快了’。真的,你得相信我!”
Gabriel looked into her face for a long time. ‘Bathsheba,’he saidcoming closer
盖伯瑞尔长时间地望着她的脸。“芭丝谢芭,”他说着走近了她,
If I only knew one thingwhether you'd allow me to love youand marry you after allif I only knew!’
“我真想知道一件事——你让不让我爱你,让不让我娶你——我真想知道!”
But you never will know,’she whispered.
“可你绝不会知道的,”她悄声地说。
Why not?’
“为什么不会?”
Because you never ask. ’
“因为你从来不问。”
Oh!’said Gabriel delightedly. ‘My darling—’
“啊!”盖伯瑞尔喜悦地说,“亲爱的——”


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。