手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语美文欣赏 > 涤荡心灵英语诗歌 > 正文

涤荡心灵英语诗歌 第9期:失去的恋人

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Day 9
  • 第9天
  • The Lost Mistress
  • 失去的恋人
  • Robert Browning
  • 罗伯特·勃朗宁
  • All's over, then: does truth sound bitter
  • 那么,一切都过去了。
  • As one at first believes?
  • 难道实情的滋味
  • Hark, 'tis the sparrows' good-night twitter
  • 真有预想的那么难咽?
  • About your cottage eaves!
  • 听,麻雀在你家村居的屋檐周围
  • And the leaf-buds on the vine are woolly,
  • 唧唧喳喳地道着晚安。
  • I have noticed that, today;
  • 今天我发现葡萄藤上的芽苞
  • One day more bursts them open fully
  • 毛茸茸地,鼓了起来;再一天时光就会把嫩叶催开,
  • You know the red turns grey.
  • 瞧; 暗红正浙渐转为灰白。
  • Tomorrow we meet the same then, dearest?
  • 最亲爱的。明天我们能否照样相遇?
  • May I take your hand in mine?
  • 我能否仍旧握住你的手?
  • Mere friends are we, well, friends the merest
  • "仅仅是朋友,"好吧,我失去的许多东西,
  • Keep much that I resign:
  • 最一般的朋友倒还能保留:
  • For each glance of the eye so bright and black,
  • 你乌黑澄澈的眼睛每一次闪烁
  • Though I keep with heart's endeavor,
  • 我都永远铭刻在心;
  • Your voice, when you wish the snowdrops back, Though it stay in my soul for ever!
  • 我心底也永远保留着你说 "愿白雪花回来"的声音!
  • Yet I will but say what mere friends say,
  • 但是,我将只说一般朋友的语言,
  • Or only a thought stronger;
  • 或许再稍微强烈一丝;
  • I will hold your hand but as long as all may,
  • 我握你的手,将只握礼节允许的时间
  • Or so very little longer!
  • 或许再稍微长一霎时!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Day 9

第9天
The Lost Mistress
失去的恋人
Robert Browning
罗伯特·勃朗宁
All's over, then: does truth sound bitter
那么,一切都过去了。
As one at first believes?
难道实情的滋味
Hark, 'tis the sparrows' good-night twitter
真有预想的那么难咽?
About your cottage eaves!
听,麻雀在你家村居的屋檐周围
And the leaf-buds on the vine are woolly,
唧唧喳喳地道着晚安。
I have noticed that, today;
今天我发现葡萄藤上的芽苞
One day more bursts them open fully
毛茸茸地,鼓了起来;再一天时光就会把嫩叶催开,
You know the red turns grey.
瞧; 暗红正浙渐转为灰白。
Tomorrow we meet the same then, dearest?
最亲爱的。明天我们能否照样相遇?
May I take your hand in mine?
我能否仍旧握住你的手?
Mere friends are we, well, friends the merest
"仅仅是朋友,"好吧,我失去的许多东西,
Keep much that I resign:
最一般的朋友倒还能保留:
For each glance of the eye so bright and black,
你乌黑澄澈的眼睛每一次闪烁
Though I keep with heart's endeavor,
我都永远铭刻在心;
Your voice, when you wish the snowdrops back, Though it stay in my soul for ever!
我心底也永远保留着你说 "愿白雪花回来"的声音!
Yet I will but say what mere friends say,
但是,我将只说一般朋友的语言,
Or only a thought stronger;
或许再稍微强烈一丝;
I will hold your hand but as long as all may,
我握你的手,将只握礼节允许的时间
Or so very little longer!
或许再稍微长一霎时!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
vine [vain]

想一想再看

n. 攀爬植物,藤,蔓

 
glance [glɑ:ns]

想一想再看

v. 一瞥,扫视,匆匆一看,反光,闪烁,掠过

 
resign [ri'zain]

想一想再看

v. 辞职,放弃,顺从,听任

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。