手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 纪录片 > BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 > 正文

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:惩罚学生

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

With the headteachers safely out of sight, normal service resumes in the classroom.

当校长离开视线范围内后,教室里又恢复了平时的样子
All in this together Everyone...
大家一起嗨呀
Excuse me!
打扰一下
We will see that We're all in this together.
大家一起见证自己
Phoebe, listen to me! Listen to me - to teacher!
菲比,听我讲课,听我讲课,听老师讲课
We cannot be nice. We haven't got time to be nice any more.
我们不能对他们友好,我们再也没有时间对他们友好了
We've got to take action and we have to be tough, to be able to get this Chinese school back to track.
我们得采取行动,而且我们必须得强硬,才能让这所中式学校正常运转起来
Miss Yang is keeping some of the troublemakers behind,
杨君老师把几个问题学生留了下来
but it's having precious little effect.
但这并没起多大作用
Miss, why are we here?
老师,为什么留我们在这儿
You, you're not concentrating at all. You just muck about.
你,你上课一点也没专心,一直在闲游
And you are singing. You were singing.
而你还唱歌
How can you be singing? Yes, I was.
你怎么能在课上唱歌?是,我是在唱
That's it. End of story. Yeah, but...
就是这样。对,可是
OK? No "But", that's bad enough.
好吗,别可是,已经够严重了
Now, I'm going to sit you down. You're going to be quiet.
现在我要你们坐下来,安安静静的
I'm going to sit you down.
我会让你们坐下
Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to do that.
噢,对不起,我不是故意的
Phoebe, for that one, you go one more minute.
菲比,由于你刚刚的行为,你得多留一分钟
I'm going to face the wall. I can't take it.
我还是面壁好了。我受不了了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
恩,对
Now, you stand still, please. No talking.
现在,你们都站好,别讲话
Stand still. Kill me now.
站好。杀了我吧
The time starts now.
计时开始
When the students are not listening, misbehaving and talk to each other, it's frustration
当学生们不听讲,搞小动作,还讲话的时候,令人十分困扰
and in my head, I start asking myself, am I going to manage it or not?
在我脑海里,我开始问自己,我到底能不能做好
Am I going to give up or not?
我是不是应该放弃
It's just in that edge, just...push me to the edge.
已经到了这种地步,就一直逼我到这个地步

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

Hey, guys. Come in back for self study, please.

嘿,大家,请进来上自习课
Discipline has almost completely broken down.
纪律已经几乎完全崩塌了
The self study class is half empty.
自习课教室只有一半人数
Hey, where are other people, please?
嘿,请问其他人在哪儿
Miss, they're all late, skiving.
老师,他们都迟到,溜号了
"Skiving"? It means they're bunking their lesson.
溜号?就是说他们都逃课了
They're not coming in, because they don't see the point.
他们不打算来,因为他们觉得没必要
The absent kids are now roaming across the school grounds.
缺席的孩子们正在校园里打闹
The science teacher, she keeps picking on me.
那个科学老师,她老是找我麻烦
I wasn't doing anything that no-one else was doing and then she keeps going "Phoebe!"
大家都这么做,她就一直在那儿叫我的名字
And sometimes, I was actually working.
而且有时候,我真的在做功课
I did all the work. So, it's just annoying.
我做了所有功课,所以真的很烦人
It's also because the Chinese teachers aren't that fair.
也因为中国老师不太公平
Like, they'll pick out people that they don't like and they'll constantly tell them off,
我是说,他们找那些他们不喜欢的学生的麻烦,然后总是责备他们
which I don't think is very fair.
我觉得这不太公平
I think others feel it too, like Alex.
我觉得其他学生也有同感,像亚历克斯
Join the club. Yeah. Join the club.
加入我们。对啊,加入我们
I don't think I'm, like, a bad student.
我不觉得,那啥,我是个坏学生
I think I'm, like, average.
我觉得,我是,普通学生
But, like, she seems to think I'm a horrible person.
但是她好像觉得我是个很糟糕的人

重点单词   查看全部解释    
annoying [ə'nɔiiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 恼人的,讨厌的

 
frustration [frʌs'treiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 挫折,令人沮丧的东西

 
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
discipline ['disiplin]

想一想再看

n. 训练,纪律,惩罚,学科
vt. 训练,惩

联想记忆
precious ['preʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的
adv.

联想记忆
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。